Author Topic: Cannot Remember My Account info  (Read 51 times)

Zodd

• View Profile
Cannot Remember My Account info
« on: November 29, 2018, 10:29:03 PM »
Hello everyone!
I created an account last year and I cannot remember my username i used to login, since my computer stopped working a while back, i had to get a new one, and i lost the information and email i used for that account, I cant remember the info, I created a character named Zodd "The Immortal" and put alot of effort in moving him to this world so that I could play as him. Last I remember I started on the west side of the big map and started moving north and east if i remember correctly. I didnt get to play very much, but i was really liking it, and would like to get back in. I might have had two other characters on the account, cant remember if i went through with creating the others as my main focus was Zodd, I would really like to recover him, but if nothing can be done i will understand.

Cipheron

• View Profile
Re: Cannot Remember My Account info
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:23:23 AM »
While I'm not an admin, Zodd doesn't come up on the character search thing in the game. That means he died while you were away. Recently they added a "retire" function which can safely store a character away for later play, but that wouldn't have existed when you were playing.

It's not possible to bring Zodd back, but if you get access to your account again then you can for example, create a character who is a descendant of Zodd.

Andrew on the forums is the main moderator for the game. You'd need to get him to change the email address associated with your account, so knowing the old email address is the main thing, however at a pinch a mod could probably look up your old character and work out the account details.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:25:02 AM by Cipheron »

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 01:11:28 AM »
While I'm not an admin, Zodd doesn't come up on the character search thing in the game. That means he died while you were away. Recently they added a "retire" function which can safely store a character away for later play, but that wouldn't have existed when you were playing.

It's not possible to bring Zodd back, but if you get access to your account again then you can for example, create a character who is a descendant of Zodd.

Andrew on the forums is the main moderator for the game. You'd need to get him to change the email address associated with your account, so knowing the old email address is the main thing, however at a pinch a mod could probably look up your old character and work out the account details.

Slumbering characters don't show up in the message character selection either, so no it doesn't mean he is dead.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Zodd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 01:36:33 AM »
Oh man well, I sure hope he didn't die, but if he did, then making a descendant of him does sounds like a badass story I could try. This gives me a lot of hope thank you for replying so fast guys! How would I go about getting in contact with Andrew and trying to work out the changing of my emails?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:41:19 AM by Zodd »

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:11:39 AM »

Slumbering characters don't show up in the message character selection either, so no it doesn't mean he is dead.
Ah you're right. I tested with a slumbered character nearby, but it appears they must have woken up very recently.