Author Topic: My apologies to Lowlands and the Exiles  (Read 370 times)

WVH

• View Profile
My apologies to Lowlands and the Exiles
« on: October 31, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
Sorry everyone.  It was my intention for all the lands my family controlled to go to you all.  It was a mistake to assume that retiring a character would set in motion the same inheritance that death does.
Come to think of it... why does it not?  If I retire a character I have to run around and hand each settlement to someone?  Ridiculous.
That is why I am finished here.  Too much of the games fundamental elements are not complete or require too much effort and time to do.  Love this game and its ideas...hate that people are able to play it using bots to manage things.
Peace.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
Re: My apologies to Lowlands and the Exiles
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 09:43:51 PM »
Sorry everyone.  It was my intention for all the lands my family controlled to go to you all.  It was a mistake to assume that retiring a character would set in motion the same inheritance that death does.
Come to think of it... why does it not?  If I retire a character I have to run around and hand each settlement to someone?  Ridiculous.
That is why I am finished here.  Too much of the games fundamental elements are not complete or require too much effort and time to do.  Love this game and its ideas...hate that people are able to play it using bots to manage things.
Peace.

I have asked Andrew, and it should, it uses the exact same code. I have been advised by others that it works, so I am unsure about specifics on this case. Who uses bots to manage things? I would think that goes against the spirit of the game.
He who was once known as Blackfyre