Author Topic: Newcommer  (Read 275 times)

merunes

• View Profile
Newcommer
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:44:50 PM »
Dear community,

i just some Days ago came into this Game, joined one of the Knight offers, in the First Empire. Now im abit lost, nothign seems to happen all the "Discussion" chats are empty, my Liege seems to be...away? does this game jsut takes alot longer for something to happen, is my realm "dead" am i in the Wrong realm or did something terribly wrong?

i hope for some answers :)

Mateitna

• View Profile
Re: Newcommer
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:43 PM »
Usually realms aren't *dead*, but are just inactive because not much is going on. If that's the case, say something in any Realm Discussion, and someone should eventually pipe up within 2-3 business days.
If your liege has this: Then it's pretty likely he's no longer with us in the community and your character should look elsewhere for companionship.
And yes, this browser game does take a bit of time for things to happen, but if no-one replies to your posts within a reasonable timeframe, it is usually safe to assume that your realm is a ghost-town. Feel free then to take control (and make it a thriving community again), or look elsewhere. There are realms that are active, and they are always looking for more active members.