Author Topic: Error when accepting knight offer as a new player  (Read 496 times)

A_Thing

• View Profile
Error when accepting knight offer as a new player
« on: November 02, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »
I've just started playing and I've accepted Ascalon's knight offer at Chysis and it keeps giving me an error. I've done this about three times and it says I have 30 soldiers but if I click on them it tells me I need to set my location first. Also, it seems that it is removing knight offers each time I select it. Is there a way to fix this? I didn't expect it to accept the offer three times and mess with the guy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:47:20 PM by A_Thing »

Demivar

• Purveyor of cunning plans.
    • View Profile
Re: Error when accepting knight offer as a new player
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 06:48:26 PM »
I've just started playing and I've accepted Ascalon's knight offer at Chysis and it keeps giving me an error. I've done this about three times and it says I have 30 soldiers but if I click on them it tells me I need to set my location first. Also, it seems that it is removing knight offers each time I select it. Is there a way to fix this? I didn't expect it to accept the offer three times and mess with the guy.
They're my knight offers, and the game has now consumed all of the troops that were in those offers :|

Anyway, this is probably linked to the recent game updates relating to knight offers and allowing other players to act as mentors. Evidently this system isn't working properly, so I'll repost the offers with this function disabled and hopefully it will work.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:55:58 PM by Demivar »
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Radovid's like you
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: but then insane
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Dijkstra is like you

A_Thing

• View Profile
Re: Error when accepting knight offer as a new player
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 07:03:30 PM »
Okay. I'll try it again in a bit then.