Author Topic: Loss of Health after exiting  (Read 106 times)

cenrae

• View Profile
Loss of Health after exiting
« on: August 27, 2017, 05:26:27 AM »
So I had 10 health when I exited of my own will. Not forced out. Now I have re-entered the same cave after the party has left the dungeon and now I have 1 health.

Also I had another character in a different dungeon that entered by himself. no others joined. When I had him exit his status changed to seriously wounded. This character did absolutely nothing except try to begin exploration as a party of 1.
Clan Skies | House Kye on BM

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: Loss of Health after exiting
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 04:04:40 PM »
Solo attempts shouldn't be doable, which is a bug I probably introduced myself somewhere.

As for leaving, I suspect this is because damages is calculated before retreats, and this translates out of the dungeon. For what it's worth, no dungeon floor spawns empty, there are ALWAYS monsters. Regardless, this is common enough of a complaint that I'm considering it an issue, and will be looking at possible resolutions. One that comes to mind is making it so on the first level you take 0 damage if leaving, and then add a certain percent for each additional floor.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)