Author Topic: Getting someone else to create a realm?  (Read 169 times)

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
Getting someone else to create a realm?
« on: April 12, 2017, 04:21:17 PM »
Whats the stance on getting someone else to create a realm for you as a non-paying player? If it matters any i'd try to incorporate it into an RP aswell as kind of an "accepted by the local rulers as a realm" or something like that for a character of mine who isn't really a noble.
I have thought about getting the first level of subscription too but decided to mostly hold off on it until I see where the game goes and if it keeps developing and make sure I don't decide to quit soon after again. I'd probably also play the realm creation into a roleplay even if I was a paying member, though id create the realm myself then probably.

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
Re: Getting someone else to create a realm?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
Seems fine to me. A current ruler can always assigne you a barony or something which you can then proclaim independet.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:33:06 AM »
There's no rule preventing you from getting another ruler to create a realm for you. Or getting a paying player to make the realm either, for that matter.

Go for it.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 12:04:35 PM »
Ok then. Now to get my character recognized and then we'll have a small little realm that hates mortals and only wants to enslave or kill them all. Though also show power to other First Ones. It'll be all about power and strength. And mortals are so weak that the only logical course of action is to liberate them from their misery by enslaving or killing them.