Author Topic: Re: The Kingdom of Ascalon  (Read 49 times)

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Ascalon
« on: November 28, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »
Since I've been banned from discord for some time now, I'd just like to let everyone know that this game is dying and soon we'll be gone. Don't worry. The shittiness of this game and its community is catching up to it, and so is its lack of moderation or direction. Hawks'll get everyone else to quit too sooner or later. I'm interested in the seeing the wargame between Hawks after we all quit. So have fun I guess. You won't have to deal with the piece of shit Ascalon people anymore. Wargame to your heart's content.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Kingdom of Ascalon
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 10:05:00 PM »
Since I've been banned from discord for some time now, I'd just like to let everyone know that this game is dying and soon we'll be gone. Don't worry. The shittiness of this game and its community is catching up to it, and so is its lack of moderation or direction. Hawks'll get everyone else to quit too sooner or later. I'm interested in the seeing the wargame between Hawks after we all quit. So have fun I guess. You won't have to deal with the piece of shit Ascalon people anymore. Wargame to your heart's content.

What were you banned for? I can remove the ban no problems.

[ I have moved this topic to the Rage zone, seemed more appropriate]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:18:29 AM by De-Legro »
He who was once known as Blackfyre