Author Topic: Joining battles at 99% especially siege ones.  (Read 3979 times)

Dystopian

• View Profile
Joining battles at 99% especially siege ones.
« on: May 28, 2017, 05:05:56 PM »
Literally was about to win a siege when 600+ men join in at the last second to win the day. Im fine with them winning but the fact that literally no damage is done to the enemy at all and then they can somehow force there way through the siege lines and get the benefits of stone defenses is enraging. It was literally at 99% but they can still save the day. Thats just not right it seems to me, it doesnt make sense.

I mean you can just keep joining the "battle" which apparently only happens in the last .5% of the battle to keep extending the time to keep joining it with more characters and getting more and more men to get stone defenses its pretty ridiculous. I understand why the battles dont happen until the end in theory but you have to admit its still unrealistic. "Maneuvering" isnt 99.5% of a battle, casualties will start from the scouting phase. Being untouched the whole battle when you are outnumbered by a lot and then being able to enter that same town that is being attacked and use its defenses with other troops that werent present at the beginning just sucks honestly.

Just for reference. We attacked with more or less 500 men against about 120 and this was for 99% of the battle. Now that 600+ men have joined they have 400 archers and 120 heavy infantry compared to the 20 and 5 that were present before. And the battle is now at 96%. So more men will be joining. And they will not take any casualties at all.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:21:40 PM by Dystopian »

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: Joining battles at 99% especially siege ones.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 06:10:50 PM »
And in conclusion, almost all