Author Topic: Current Priorities  (Read 223 times)

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Current Priorities
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »
I can't speak for De-Legro or Weaver, but this is my current priority listing (and logic why). If either of them want to post their current priorities here as well, I guess we'll know what each other is working on.

Major Projects
  • Player Complexes - Players are big fans of leaving their mark on the world, and I think these are a great way for that to happen. These will be especially for those who want to "paint a picture" with their words, allowing them to describe in as much or as little detail they want the different areas of their settlement. Will include customizable rooms with associated distances between and varying types, restricted access based on permissions, editing of room descriptions by other people, leaving of notes, or even items.
  • Conversation Handler - It's stupid that you have to wait until the next full hour for messages to be populated on joining a realm.
  • Lendan Tower Integration - Or the removal thereof so we can get the game moved. Lendan Tower Functionality has been removed.
Minor Projects
  • Add functionality for Children/Spouses to use heraldry (if permitted).
  • Add functionality for bastards.
  • Settlement Descriptions
  • Abandoning Settlements, possibly with a SettlementManager service being created.
  • Any and all bugs I can find.
  • Seneschals
  • Change send notifications default setting to false.
Future Goals
  • Adding a Changelog, probably as a separate bundle.
  • Map rework.
  • Warrens.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:00:30 PM by Andrew »
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: Current Priorities
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »
For those following this, Lendan Towers have been removed, bringing the codebase the closest it'll ever be to what's running on the live server.

I'll be updating the test server in a few minutes, then sending an email to Tom to make sure I setup the turns right.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: Current Priorities
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 02:46:32 AM »
Ayyy nice work Andrew.