Author Topic: Long time gone...  (Read 294 times)

cenrae

• View Profile
Long time gone...
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Well hello everyone. It's been over a year and a half since Slumberblight afflicted me and I started to wonder how the game is progressing.

I found it gratifying that there are still signs of Rathgar (I originated is name) and that there are still lands titled as Tor's. To bad someone killed off Unending Cloudless Skies but it's too be expected. The kingdom of Ryne had also fallen but wow I still have to of its founding First Ones from House Kye still alive and they have woken from Slumberblight.

Looks like player density is still an issue but I think I'm willing to give this game another go.
Clan Skies | House Kye on BM

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: Long time gone...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 07:03:29 PM »
Good time to come back I think, Rathgar needs more players badly. At least someone to compete with Valen's ascendancy. I just came back again recently, good luck!

Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
You played Kye? A Kye was my first suzerain when I just created an account. My characters have moved north since, but I've recently had started a reconquista and am in possession of most of Ryne's land again. A timely comeback. If you want, we can get Ryne going again.

willy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »

I'm glad to see someone return. Noticed a few come back past month or so.

Now if only one of the danged sleepers in my Fort would wake up so my character can act like he did a good deed.

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 10:14:28 PM »
Welcome back cenrae. Just returned myself too. Now im trying to build some power and recognition for another character from the family I played in Ryne so maybe he'll one day return down south to retake Ryne lands, or maybe he'll do something else.

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 10:54:21 PM »
I still have Kalidor Kye, brother to Arteries Kye the first King of Ryne whom was killed in battle.  My former capital is now The Imperial City of Genten.

Khari Kye, Kalidor's daughter will soon take control of a village from a slumbering lord in eastern part of old Ryne. Mayhaps Ryne will rise again.

Tan dSerrai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 10:11:50 AM »
Heh. Greetings from the d'Serrai.

I have been reading through the forums every now and then - and yes, its good to see M&F still ticking. I might return some day...and yes, its surprisingly good to see some remnants still there...even though Tan and his father both were killed while sleeping. Lots of history lost  :(

I had a lot of fun playing against, alongside and especially jointly with your characters - salutations from the past!

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
Sorta welcome back then?
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
Come back damn it! It is the work of a few players that makes this game interesting, with mang others following along.

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »

I have been reading through the forums every now and then - and yes, its good to see M&F still ticking. I might return some day...and yes, its surprisingly good to see some remnants still there...even though Tan and his father both were killed while sleeping. Lots of history lost  :(

I had a lot of fun playing against, alongside and especially jointly with your characters - salutations from the past!

Indeed! I decided to give it another go. We had some good interactions Tan, even an offspring if I remember correctly.

WVH

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

I have been gathering information/messages and sending them to children so that history is not lost... although it gets twisted a bit each time due to missing some here or there or added bits from memory.  I like it because it adds to the story telling effect of handing down history.

Need to get it all on the wiki.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
I've been toying with the idea of actually having the game print some of the larger conversations to file prior to full deletion, so I could scan it for lore or use it for marketing or something.

Mostly, because I'm a curious person.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)