Author Topic: RE; Activation Email  (Read 172 times)

Wigster600

• View Profile
RE; Activation Email
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:51:26 PM »
Hello, I made an account for this game a while back, maybe a few months or so now and seem to have never completed the activation of the account for reasons I can't remember, but I also seem to have lost the activation Email, is it possible for a moderator or admin to send me another so I can give this game a try?

Thanks in advance.

- Wigter600

Cipheron

• View Profile
Re: RE; Activation Email
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 01:03:23 PM »
Definitely sounds like a bug if a months-old activation email is preventing you playing. A proper login system should check for that.

when you do, make sure to get involved in chat a lot, probably take a couple of knight's offers with two characters, do that for a while then decide what you want to do with your remaining characters. i often put
mine in pairs (e.g. 6 settlements close together, so one knight can maintain towns while the other goes off doing adventures).

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: RE; Activation Email
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 01:37:14 PM »
Please send me in a PM both the username and email used to register the account. If they match, and it's not activated as you say, I'll activate it and you can reset the password from then on if you've forgotten it.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)