Author Topic: Congratulations to Weaver  (Read 1256 times)

Lann

• View Profile
Congratulations to Weaver
« on: June 17, 2016, 10:59:28 PM »
Well, we got informed recently that he's off to join the military.  In fact, he should be on his way there within a few days I believe.   But I didn't want to let him slip quietly without receiving a word.  He's been around a while and been involved like no other player I've known.  He's roleplayed extensively, lead nations, started wars, won wars, helped in the development process, and has been an irreplaceable influence.  To some he's been their worst nightmare, but to me, he's been the most welcoming and fun player I've had to interact with, and I'm happy to call him a friend.  Mightandfealty will be a little less without him; but I wish him the absolute best in his career.

Here's to you Aelwyn.  Knock em dead out there, and if you ever get the urge and are able, come back any time to bust some heads.  You'll always have a place here next to fresh baguettes and the tear collector.    ;)

Insanegame27

• I am the Bopmaster, master of Bops.
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to Weaver
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 12:16:47 AM »
Good luck Weaver, don't die!
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.

Weaver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 03:24:19 PM »
Haha, damn you :D

Yeah, I'm stepping off in about 5 hours, then I'll be one day in germany, and from there, off to the recruitment centers. Thank you guys, it was fun. I don't remember a single time I was not happy with M&F, mostly because so many people around me where the best and most awesome dudes on the entire internet. Surely, I made some mistakes, on the Forum, and started some nasty things on the forum out of pride and my warped convictions- but that is the Forum. In-game, everyone treated me as I treated them: Like friends-- almost like family.

You guys are great, and have inspired me all this time. Though, people probably figured it out, as it can't be a coincidence, I also played Endymia Cyndai, and want to take this moment to also give a shout out to all the guys in Ascalon. You guys all rock. But the special shout out has to go to Lann and De-Legro. I was lucky to have you guys as friends.

Salut!

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »
Aight! Kick some arse and don't come back! *evil laughter*

Or come back once you're done asskicking and fight your way back to a regular internet connection :P

'twas a lot of fun with you around, always refreshing how straightforwards and unexpected your characters could behave in-game. I'll miss that.

The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

cred

• Sorry for the bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:54:59 PM »
Stay safe, Weaver. I will try to see if there is anyone left in the HoO and organize something.

Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 11:17:26 AM »
You play the Queen? I had no idea. You will indeed be missed.
Good luck in the military. It is always a great lesson. Hope you'll learn it before anything irreversible happens.

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »
See you! Stay safe!
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/