Author Topic: Cuhibana Daimyo  (Read 406 times)

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
Cuhibana Daimyo
« on: March 22, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
In a surprising (other than for me) turn of events, Cuhibana Daimyo has integrated itself into The House of Order, part of the Erstes Imperium. Fun stuff.

Demivar

• Purveyor of cunning plans.
    • View Profile
Re: Cuhibana Daimyo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 10:41:08 PM »
Care to explain said turn of events?
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Radovid's like you
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: but then insane
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Dijkstra is like you

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:50:31 PM »
It would only be a surprise if we knew/cared about the Cuhibana Daimyo existence. Eldamar joining the HoO, now that would be a surprise. Some tiny little Duchy hiding under the wings of the HoO, not so much.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:19:51 AM »
So one of my characters (The Hero) joined the realm, and began taking inactive settlements at the orders of the then ruler. However, that ruler then slumberblighted, as did everyone else. So I voted my other character (Sadamune Ishida) from Erstes Imperium to be Ruler, even though technically he wasn't part of the realm. Since everyone was slumberblighted, the vote went unopposed, and Sadamune Ishida, ex-ruler of Tetsuyama, has begun the first step of reclaiming what was once his. Honestly this was never part of my plan to reunite Tetsuyama, but the opportunity was too good to pass up. I sent a suitably noble post in the Erstes Imperium.

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 12:21:21 AM »
It would only be a surprise if we knew/cared about the Cuhibana Daimyo existence. Eldamar joining the HoO, now that would be a surprise. Some tiny little Duchy hiding under the wings of the HoO, not so much.

I'm amazed more new players aren't flocking to your realm with that kind of response.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 01:11:46 AM »
I'm amazed more new players aren't flocking to your realm with that kind of response.

You mean like the 10 new players we recently recruited and set up in their own new realm, yeah no we are super hurting for new players.

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 05:22:56 PM »
You mean like the 10 new players we recently recruited and set up in their own new realm, yeah no we are super hurting for new players.

The point was that you're being a dick about me using this forum as it was meant to be, for news and discussion about various realms. Your post provided nothing to that, and so I replied with a post that was equally pointless.

My original post wasn't meant to be an e-peen measuring competition, as you seem to want. It was merely letting people know something had happened. God forbid that smaller realms get some attention.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 11:05:41 PM »
The point was that you're being a dick about me using this forum as it was meant to be, for news and discussion about various realms. Your post provided nothing to that, and so I replied with a post that was equally pointless.

My original post wasn't meant to be an e-peen measuring competition, as you seem to want. It was merely letting people know something had happened. God forbid that smaller realms get some attention.

No, I was pointing out that due to the relative obscurity of the realm you were talking about and the complete lack of context provided, that your message was next to pointless. The only other response likewise pushed for some actual context and information.

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 11:38:31 PM »
No, I was pointing out that due to the relative obscurity of the realm you were talking about and the complete lack of context provided, that your message was next to pointless. The only other response likewise pushed for some actual context and information.

You were not asking for more info though. You were stating that no one cared and nothing happening was worth writing about. The other person, on the other hand, had this amazing idea of asking for more info. You know, like a reasonable person. Information which I provided.