Author Topic: Entourage Recruitment Text  (Read 268 times)

Demivar

• Purveyor of cunning plans.
    • View Profile
Entourage Recruitment Text
« on: February 26, 2017, 03:50:31 PM »
Whilst being a bit lazy, I tried to recruit too many members to my character's entourage at once.

Rather than quoting the number, it simply said %max%. Not sure whether this normally works or not, but I'll try over-recruiting on some other characters to see if it can be reproduced.

http://imgur.com/a/BoVaE
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Radovid's like you
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: but then insane
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Dijkstra is like you

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
Re: Entourage Recruitment Text
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 12:57:52 AM »
This is related to the similar bug encountered when trying to do too many actions with soldiers. However due to differences in the way the entourage page is handled, it would appear that once you hit this limit, there is no work around to correct the issue. I advise against large entourage at this point, particularly camp followers as they add extra variables to the page.

He who was once known as Blackfyre

Demivar

• Purveyor of cunning plans.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 01:05:13 AM »
This is related to the similar bug encountered when trying to do too many actions with soldiers. However due to differences in the way the entourage page is handled, it would appear that once you hit this limit, there is no work around to correct the issue. I advise against large entourage at this point, particularly camp followers as they add extra variables to the page.

This is a separate issue I believe. It happened with a character in a smaller settlement earlier on yesterday, who at the start of it had 0 entourage and only wanted to recruit 40. I just made a 2nd thread regarding the issue I'm facing with large numbers of entourage that are currently on the character. It's a matter of coincidence really, given that I was messing around with entourages quite a bit yesterday.

http://forum.mightandfealty.com/index.php/topic,5906.msg33921.html#msg33921
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Radovid's like you
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: but then insane
22:34 - Roran Hawkins: Dijkstra is like you

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 01:16:17 AM »
Whilst being a bit lazy, I tried to recruit too many members to my character's entourage at once.

Rather than quoting the number, it simply said %max%. Not sure whether this normally works or not, but I'll try over-recruiting on some other characters to see if it can be reproduced.

http://imgur.com/a/BoVaE

Hmm over recruiting worked about 2 weeks ago, at least it was reporting the correct limit
He who was once known as Blackfyre