Author Topic: Help me with 3 sentences  (Read 3632 times)

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
Help me with 3 sentences
« on: June 02, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
Over the next few weeks, I will have to introduce the game to lots of new people.

I'm not a marketing guy. So, please help me.

Soundbites.

Imagine you need to tell someone who has never seen nor heard about Might & Fealty (and not BM either, no cheating) about the game. But they don't have much time. You need to tell them in 3 sentences or less. Regular sentences, not those stretching on for half a page.

What's your soundbite?

Sophiina

• View Profile
Re: Help me with 3 sentences
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 12:08:10 AM »
Might and Fealty is a strategy game with RPG elements - set in an entirely player-driven, medieval-styled world. Be a political schemer, a governing lord, or a fierce and loyal Knight. Work together to conquer your enemies and plunder their resources, or bring peace to the land - becoming a trading force.

MacManus

• Regent of Iarann Mara
    • View Profile
    • TIN
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 12:05:15 AM »
Might and fealty is more than just a game, it's a challenge, it's a story -- Not just one written that you read through in a few days but a story that you help create that you can invest as much or as little time in to it as you wish.

Everything in this world, every event, city, character -- Their stories and their purposes are all designed and fulfilled by you, the player. It's really quite brilliant some of the ways I've seen players come together to form the greatest empires and dethrone the mightiest of kings.

That, is Might and Fealty.

Marc J

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:18:54 PM »
I'm not a marketing guy. So, please help me.

Oh, I don't know... you may have a gift:

"MaF is a social game, lone heroes will die."

From your comment on the New Map Graphics thread.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 12:21:01 AM »
Thanks. I probably come up with a really good line every now and then, but it's not as reliable as a true marketing person could.

But I've just invested a bit of money into professional help, so I hope the campaign will pick up speed this coming week.

Moebius

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 05:31:03 AM »
Can't say I'm that familiar with the game yet, having only seen the introductory videos, but how about this?

Might and Fealty is unlike any massively multiplayer game you've ever played. 

For just a few minutes a day, enter a medieval world, where loyalty, treason and politics underlie everything...

...where life is not simply a series of battles, but is a fine-woven tapestry with subtle challenges...

...where success depends on cunning, creativity and courage in how you work with other players all over the world.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:49:15 AM by Moebius »
Might & Fealty characters: the House of de Rodon, of the Duchy of Forest Hold, Erstes Imperium.
---
In BattleMaster I played as Matthias, Rodon and Kali.

vonGoethe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 01:19:11 AM »

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, and just because you shouldn't, doesn't  mean you won't.

The heart-wrenching gameplay of giants like "Diplomacy" and "Eve Online" meets a feudal world with more surprises than you might expect from a primarily text-based game. Watch the promo videos and you'll be curious; chip in for the alpha and you'll be a die-hard fan.

Might & Fealty delivers.

kaltenthal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
I can only come up with one sentence:

Ever wanted to play a game with a world that is shaped by the actions of its players only?

Huntsmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 12:46:08 AM »

How about:
Out there are pockets to pick, castles to build, battles to win, treaties to break, and betrayals to punish.
Out there is honor, fear, cunning, reknown, and villainy.
Out there is Might & Fealty.
Or:

The great houses and intrigue of Game of Thrones.
The unlimited sandbox of EVE Online.
The grandeur of Might & Fealty.

Or:

Lone heroes will die- but will they live forever?
Choose your path.
Might & Fealty.

redus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »
My sister married a king, my mother just inherited a large town, my father died in battle, my brother ousted a lord and took his village and my half brother just looted his lords town. What has you family been up to?

I know a weak attempt. However I like the indirect style of it. It covers a lot of important features of the game. Would make me interested to check it out at least.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 08:02:48 PM »
I like that. There are many other great ideas here, and this one has a variety, a certain something-different.