Author Topic: *shrugs*  (Read 289 times)

nanakisan

• Sanctus Acies. Ad honorem, Ad mortis
    • View Profile
    • My personal art gallery
*shrugs*
« on: December 08, 2016, 02:59:54 AM »
You know I am honestly getting very tired of the OOC chat in Ascalon. So my new character just decided to cancel a mass of metal trade to Arescod? Big whoop, since then revealing I am the owner of that toon. I have been nailed with criticism among other things that are not worth mentioning. However since it is an OOC discussion, I consider everything said to be in the words of the player. Insults of me not knowing anything, especially after I offer an idea to abolish Ascalon and rebuild a new realm. That got shot down and who is now enemy #1? You guessed it! sigh...Honestly I think I will just kill Silas and let Ascalon rot for all I care. It's clearly obvious now that the people running it are too scared to do anything worthwhile.
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: *shrugs*
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:28:40 AM »
Someone agrees! Thank you, the OOC discussion is horrible. Honestly Ascalon is literally the Principate, it was built by Roran for Roran and without him we are a chicken without a head.

Weaver

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:18:35 AM »
lel, why do you think I left that rotting cesspool in the first place?

It's funny cause Endymia was getting bashed with rep bombs like 'cunt, ruins the Realm' and barely any time passed since she's gone and Ascalon went and did the ruining itself. In the span of a few months it went from 'Extremely powerful entity' to 'Gunboat diplomacy target'. I feel sorry for a couple of dudes in Ascalon, you too nanakisan, but honestly, a major chunk of those players pissed on their own sand castle.

Either way, you should come over to EI. We'll treat you right.

nanakisan

• Sanctus Acies. Ad honorem, Ad mortis
    • View Profile
    • My personal art gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 12:02:17 PM »
I'll consider it when I find a good IC way to perform it.
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!