Author Topic: Suicidal Knights  (Read 997 times)

Weaver

• The Lost
    • View Profile
Re: Suicidal Knights
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2016, 12:30:35 PM »
It is just a system, also, for us to only allow characters to be spawned in Magatsu Tama. It works, mostly, for us.

The Vintroth

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 03:59:16 PM »
Huh, you didn't really have to do that. I don't mind what people call me or the rep bombs they leave. I know who does it too. Sticks and stones, right? I mean, granted, some day I might decide to vindicate all of it, but for now I can't be arsed.

I don't think any of you guys, Constantine included, are bad guys. The only reason why I didn't purge you all when I was playing the Queen when I had all IC reason to. You said it yourself, 'we all had the same OOC agenda'. That's cool. We Bosnian toilet cleaners are tough guys. Constantine might be too. So I think we should all sit down on IRC some time, have a nice real-time face to face, talk, virtually shake hands, and clear up any and all misunderstandings, so that we can put all of this behind us.

And to be honest, I am tired of the Weaver-a$$hole act and giving newbies heart attacks. I was gonna say 'I am also abrasive and rough', but I think it's more like 'I am full of thorns and clad in razor wire'. Which is disappointing, because first and foremost, I am the ally and friend of newbies.

Knowing the guy rather well, it was better the way we did it.

You misunderstand, I did not really mean that we (of Wakesworth or whatever) has the same OOC agenda. Rather I meant that we, as in all of us, wanted very similar things (in terms of how the game is played) with a few exceptions.

But I agree, we should probably have a chat at some point.

Weaver

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2016, 04:10:29 PM »
I'm always around on the IRC. Hit me up whenever you feel like it.

Golden

• Aureus
    • View Profile
    • Might and Fealty Unofficial Discord Guild
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »
There was some big surge of them happening about some time ago but it was getting fewer until now which again some knights spawn and kill themselves immediately though I didn't notice as many of them as I did last time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 04:38:51 PM by Golden »

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 06:54:52 PM »
Can't say I ever regretted serving the Flambards, I wish that I had followed Caspian to the Imperium but maybe we will meet there again one day. I think Ascalon needs its OOC thread taken away honestly, force IC all the time.

Ehndras

• Urist Tarzath, Emperor of the Children of Armok
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2016, 07:48:46 PM »
This is why I'm going to ensure we disable newbs in the entire south, and the only spawnzone in the south will be on the island of Tempest (Olympia settlement name atm). Want to troll? Good luck on my heavily-fortified island, foo.
Mors Principium Est - Death is only the beginning

nanakisan

• Sanctus Acies. Ad honorem, Ad mortis
    • View Profile
    • My personal art gallery
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 03:07:59 AM »
Can't say I ever regretted serving the Flambards, I wish that I had followed Caspian to the Imperium but maybe we will meet there again one day. I think Ascalon needs its OOC thread taken away honestly, force IC all the time.

What you ask violates basic moral practice of administration over large communities. The OOC discussion board is literally just that. However sad as it is, yes some people cannot keep OOC from affecting IC action. Believe me I have seen this happen so many times it is utterly hilarious. Forcing OOC discussions to not exist is simply a fools game. Whats to stop someone from *cough* making an IRC channel *cough* for said discussions? Can M&F administration admin that area? nope not in the slightest! Trust me OOC discussion seems like a massive back stabbing festival sometimes. But when you sit and think about it on a lot of logical terms. It's kinda required when said realm is managed by so few people. There is nothing against "planning" out IC actions as long as everyone is onboard with it and acts accordingly. The only time OOC / IC should never cross paths is in international relation and actions so forth.
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!