Author Topic: Bug in lists system  (Read 264 times)

Cipheron

• View Profile
Bug in lists system
« on: October 17, 2016, 08:57:01 AM »
There's a bug in the politics->list system's JavaScript. Sometimes when selecting the name of a character, or realm from the auto-complete, the game populates every slot in the list with the same name, overwriting the existing list. Refreshing the page doesn't seem to change the behavior, although it only triggers on some occasions, and works normally on others.

Weaver

• The Lost
    • View Profile
Re: Bug in lists system
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 02:11:00 PM »
Far as I know, it only triggers if you have characters on there that use the new known as system.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 03:51:23 PM »
it was happening before I ever knew that you could set a nickname. So it definitely triggers without any characters having nicknames.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 10:16:27 AM »
I've seen it intermittently across browsers and browser versions as well as across devices.

No idea what causes it, but it's not something I've looked at yet either.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 12:51:29 PM »
There are other bugs, such as when I add names to a list they don't "stick", or they revert to the wrong name. After clicking update it looks like it worked, but a full page refresh reveals that the data wasn't updated.

Sometimes I need to make ad-hoc lists for things because I can't add my mercenary characters to lists that already exist. It gets annoying to need to make tons of personalized lists then update all my towns with them.