Author Topic: Dungeoneering  (Read 468 times)

Gris

• a
    • View Profile
Dungeoneering
« on: September 18, 2016, 09:08:19 PM »

Is there anyone doing dungeons? I have a free character right now, and would like to give it a shot?

b

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: Dungeoneering
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »
There are a few going doing dungeons in the Grand Fate, that I'm aware of. Chances are, if you ask your realm, someone will do them with you, and that's all you really need.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 10:41:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum Gris!

Indeed it is difficult to find people willing to do dungeons but there are some of us out there.  What realm are you a part of?  Some are more active than others.  Grand Fate, Erstes Imperium, and Ascalon for instance.  Others I don't know so it depends.

Also, if you're part of a smaller independent realm, you can always travel either way to Magatsu Tama in the Imperium.  Our borders are open to neutral entities provided they come without an army (less than 20 soldiers).  If you do come with an army, you will need to send a warning so you're not taken for a potential threat. But once you get to the capital, have your character speak up and I can see who's willing to join in.

Gris

• a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:35:00 PM »
Tnx mate, actually I'm a long time Lowlands player, but haven't been using forums as much, if any. All right, I'll be shifting a char to Imperium then, just curios about it, and also rp a char as an advie, will give it a shot.
b