Author Topic: The Erstes Imperium  (Read 1013 times)

Lann

• View Profile
The Erstes Imperium
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:21:03 PM »

The Erstes Imperium
Ladies and Gentlement, we are LIVE once again.  This is the new, official Erstes Imperium Realm Thread.  Here is where you'll get all the latest information of events and changes going on within one of Might and Fealty's oldest and most centrally locatedEmpire.  Well, , except for the Zweities Imperium but who cares about them?  ;D   

Want the chance to live the life of a landed noble in a newly restored society?  We can make that happen.  Want to get involved in political intrigue and have a hand in operating on the world stage?  You can do that.  Want to work in a nation that actual has a government and legal structure codified?  Boy did that take forever to write...  But we got it!  Want a chance to roleplay with an active player base?  We can make that happen.  Or maybe... you don't care about any of that.  Maybe you just want to pillage, burn, and fuck shit up with a group of like-minded individuals.  Well if that's what you're into... We got some friends here for you, pal.   ;)

Whatever floats your boat, we have opportunity here for any kind of play-style.  So for all those  interested in learning about us, a link to our wiki page is provided below, Knight Offers are available around the clock, and everyone is welcome.  So if you're new, old, competent, or can barely understand written speech, we don't care-- come to the Erstes Imperium. 

http://wiki.mightandfealtyfans.org/w/Erstes_Imperium

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to shoot the shit, feel free to respond below.  If there are any changes to note, I'll be editing this post to include them here and keep you all informed.  Take care and look forward to seeing you!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:42:46 PM by Lann »

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: The Erstes Imperium
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »
Aha! I had seen these changes on the wiki, I wish the Imperium good luck in this new era.  ;D

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 05:36:40 PM »
Alrighty, now the Imperium has a bounty board up in Magatsu Tama and soon to be all corners for the purpose of releasing paid contract opportunities to the public.  The first publication is a criminal listing for catching all offenders who dare defy the glorious Erstes Imperium  8) .  For all you mercenary or bounty hunter characters out there, be sure to keep a weather eye on the publication as there's some real money-making opportunities available for nabbing these individuals, dead or alive.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 12:17:23 AM »
Go on and destroy the Zweites already! :P ;D

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 05:41:30 PM »
All things in due course.  ;)

Weaver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 04:53:57 AM »
Done. Next?

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »
Well that was anticlimactic.  I guess the only thing anyone really ever needs to win on the world stage is patience.  Enough time and entropy will take care of all your enemies when they loose focus and decide to slumberblight. 

Weaver

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 06:21:35 PM »
I pretty much just invented M&F's financial system for the Imperium.

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 11:17:04 PM »
You certainly did.  I'm reading the thing over now.

GUYS-- this is what having a Minister of Finance would be for.   Coming up with things that this and putting them into action.  Now imagine that for every different type of Imperial ministry position.  What Weaver did here basically has created a trade system.  It's a shame he has to be the one to do it because I'm pretty sure he doesn't even care for that shit.  He likes to hit things and is really good at hitting things.  Come on people.  You're missing out on an opportunity to really contribute within the Imperium by having the kind of autonomy to do stuff like this.

Also, with new players joining, it seems there really is a need for a publishing of a "how not to get killed" guide.  Seriously.  I would think it obvious not to do the kind of dumb shit misinformed actions some are doing, but maybe I'm wrong.  So tomorrow I'll be releasing a post on that.  Look forward to it.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 11:23:33 PM »
I am, as I watch the Empire reclaim its former borders I can only smile as Idraei somewhat does the same thing. Except not really, just expanding.

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 10:23:54 PM »
To all new players out there, feel free to join the fun at any time!  The Imperium has a great deal of land and opportunity available to all looking for it!  Come and join the fun ;)

Golden

• Aureus
    • View Profile
    • Might and Fealty Unofficial Discord Guild
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 12:53:59 AM »
To all new players out there, feel free to join the fun at any time!  The Imperium has a great deal of land and opportunity available to all looking for it!  Come and join the fun ;)
Yeah better update the first post too.