Author Topic: Sin Li/Sack/whatever  (Read 901 times)

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
Sin Li/Sack/whatever
« on: August 01, 2016, 02:49:05 PM »
This character(s) is a pain in the ass, appearing at random settlements and performing TO actions everywhere possible. Honestly, I don't think they are worth the resources and manpower required to get the to piss off, but we have to do it.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/

Insanegame27

• I am the Bopmaster, master of Bops.
    • View Profile
Re: Sin Li/Sack/whatever
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:02:48 PM »
This character(s) is a pain in the ass, appearing at random settlements and performing TO actions everywhere possible. Honestly, I don't think they are worth the resources and manpower required to get the to piss off, but we have to do it.
Holy shit, this guy (Sin Li, not Dale. You're cool Dale). I ran past him as a bandit once, read his character description. It was some bullshit about witches and flying and magic. I messaged him nicely about it as my bandit, in ((OOC brackets)). He changed a few words and never messaged me back. I encountered him twice again (I believe the bandit name was Tor) and then tried to attack the character as a warning to change his fucking name. He escaped before I could re-engage and then something happened to Tor(?)
Where's Sin'li now?
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 11:18:08 AM »
Holy shit, this guy (Sin Li, not Dale. You're cool Dale). I ran past him as a bandit once, read his character description. It was some bullshit about witches and flying and magic. I messaged him nicely about it as my bandit, in ((OOC brackets)). He changed a few words and never messaged me back. I encountered him twice again (I believe the bandit name was Tor) and then tried to attack the character as a warning to change his fucking name. He escaped before I could re-engage and then something happened to Tor(?)
Where's Sin'li now?
Somewhere near Ravenmark, last I heard.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/

Lann

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 09:40:13 PM »
Ah good ole Sin Sack.  I remember him taking a Knight Offer and making off with an entire town's militia for clearly OOC reasons.  Yeah, real classy player there.  Guy's marked for death the moment he steps back in EI territory.

Weaver

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 09:21:04 AM »
I have no clue where he went. He came all the way to Skyreave, where the House of Order killed every last soldier of his, and then I think he went southwest, towards Tetsuyama. Or did he go northwest? I can't remember. It was so long ago.

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 06:44:36 PM »
He seems to be based in Arrakesh at the moment.

Lann

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 04:34:24 PM »
Well nothing says we can't use a poor situation to encourage some activity!  Considering Martyn's sordid past with SinSack's ilk, it's given me the idea of posting a Bounty Board publication in Magatsu Tama with the names of individuals and a reward for having them brought dead or alive.   That should give the mercenary types some motivation.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:38:19 PM by Lann »

Roran Hawkins

• The Lost
  • "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 12:55:41 PM »
It recently looted the mercenaries' lands I heard. Fun times!
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Lann

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 07:07:34 PM »
Well at least Sin Sack is on our public bounty board, given our personal run-in with the guy.  So anyone kill the guy, there's free money in it!  8)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 11:51:20 PM »
Well at least Sin Sack is on our public bounty board, given our personal run-in with the guy.  So anyone kill the guy, there's free money in it!  8)

He is down in the old Arrakesh lands, as a member of Sartian.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Lann

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 02:12:52 PM »
And here I thought you didn't play anymore De-Legro.  Where the hell ya been? 

True, that's where his estates are located.  Anyway, I'll leave it up to our more mercenary types to collect, if they feel like it. 

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 12:25:04 AM »
And here I thought you didn't play anymore De-Legro.  Where the hell ya been? 

True, that's where his estates are located.  Anyway, I'll leave it up to our more mercenary types to collect, if they feel like it.

Plodding along. Real life happened at me.

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 07:19:50 PM »
People here may be happy to know that Sarantium/Vesperia are successfully solving the Sin Sack problems. :)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 11:55:16 PM »
People here may be happy to know that Sarantium/Vesperia are successfully solving the Sin Sack problems. :)

What problem? He has flown your flag for quite some time. One of his "free nobles" entered Hawks land and was captured within 24 hours. Thing is kill the characters he already has, and he just makes more in some other underpopulated part of the map and restarts the whole thing.

Lann

• The Lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 08:16:19 PM »
Indeed.  We've seen this game before from him.  Ah well, if his kind step into the Imperium and cause trouble again, the bounties will go up and the money will flow as needed.  One man's problem, another's opportunity.