Author Topic: Idraei  (Read 5616 times)

Dystopian

• View Profile
Idraei
« on: June 22, 2016, 09:26:44 PM »
So I'm the King of Idraei now, not really sure if Ceres is gonna come back or not. If anyone wants to join up theres plenty of vacancy, and I'm trying to get a good feudal political roleplay feel going on so if thats for you then come on by. :D

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
Re: Idraei
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 03:14:33 AM »
Feudal enjoyment?

INVASION IMMINENT
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 05:52:04 AM »
Jesus Christ Roran can you chill out with the big font on the first page of the bloody thing, what are people going to think of me now.

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 12:57:41 PM »
All kinds of things :P

I'm kind of interested in Idraei, if only because of the fact that your capital has/had 3200 soldiers to 2800 population. I see that you're going feudal and Ascalon could use an interactive feudal neighbour. I've got some really nice interaction going on in Ascalon right now with smaller and bigger rivalries, some deaths and the tournament, but it's all limited to Ascalon itself. Adding Idraei into the mix would be nice.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 10:13:23 PM »
Knight offer up in Idraei for interested parties.

Insanegame27

• I am the Bopmaster, master of Bops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 01:28:20 AM »
One of the smaller city-state-guy-realm-things is at war With Asitet Anoth 'Bcuz Slumberblight'. As the new ruler of Asitet Anoth, I am working hard to increase our numbers and I am certainly not slumbered.
Brandenburg, their name was, since changed to something else.
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 05:40:25 AM »
Woe to the conquered.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 10:58:31 PM »
Please come, we need friends.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 03:20:46 AM »
Even though Ascalon is slow in annexing Idraei, the administration has moved landed and conquered a portion of the Northwestern part of the continent. The Kingdom of New Idraei has been founded, with special thanks to the Percy family because without them it wouldn't have happened most likely. A marriage with Xodor is in the works, Idraei is active if you wish to seem some activity. Conflict with Terra Vigila may come as well, depending on their attitude.

Symond

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 07:48:19 AM »
As the Ruler of Xodor and also having a char in Terra Vigila I hope this leads to some interesting rp in the northwest.I too thank the Percy family for they helped greatly before your arrival in the northwest.

Tasticka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 09:24:49 AM »
Glad being helpful. :D  I hope we can make our realm more interactive both in gameplay and roleplay and thus attractive for old and new players.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 06:02:35 PM »
Idraei is getting new players and pretty lively, if you are in the Northwest and bored let this be the royal decree which tells you of the opportunities in Idraei.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 12:57:29 AM »
With Suaralis giving in to the Duke of Terra Vigila, they are ready to join the Kingdom. The way that realms have found it better to join her than resist her is something I'm proud of and soon we shall be dominating the Northwest.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »
Why is Idraei attacking Children of Armok?

I've had border skirmishes with your Lioe of Yoka

But the background is that Lioe invaded territory already held by us, taking one town. Lioe then moved to another town, I moved forces there, set them on "defend", Lioe then ran away. Meanwhile I retook the first town (without combat as there were no troops), and moved my army there to defend it. Now, Lioe is attacking, and I hear from my liege that we are being accused of starting it. But the fact is, at this point to my knowledge, none of the people on our side have crossed the border into Idraei, or even physically engaged your people in combat, even when they were on our side of the border, taking over settlements.

Now I see Caspian Halfhaven is attacking and trying to kill minor nobles on our side.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:10:37 AM by Cipheron »

Insanegame27

• I am the Bopmaster, master of Bops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »
Why is Idraei attacking Children of Armok?

I've had border skirmishes with your Lioe of Yoka

But the background is that Lioe invaded territory already held by us, taking one town. Lioe then moved to another town, I moved forces there, set them on "defend", Lioe then ran away. Meanwhile I retook the first town (without combat as there were no troops), and moved my army there to defend it. Now, Lioe is attacking, and I hear from my liege that we are being accused of starting it. But the fact is, at this point to my knowledge, none of the people on our side have crossed the border into Idraei, or even physically engaged your people in combat, even when they were on our side of the border, taking over settlements.

Now I see Caspian Halfhaven is attacking and trying to kill minor nobles on our side.
As Lord Lu Bu, I can confirm most of this. While it is something I would prefer to deal with IC...

With the halfhaven thing, just remember that it is fairly common practise to attack slumbering nobles for their juicy XP. This COULD be a case of this, but I'm not sure.
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.