Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: Idraei
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 11:01:38 PM »
That is one of the closest battles I think I've ever seen.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 05:59:04 AM »
A glorious fight to be sure.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 01:32:53 PM »
And Brogus lives on now in game lore. Sorry about the Brogus thing, he was a one-off gag character expected to get wiped out instantly, since we were being invaded. It really was just a gag about an illiterate moron who thinks he's an Emperor. But then Taka didn't put garrisons in his towns, and somehow Brogus runs around without any troops, ended up with actual territories.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:58:43 PM by Cipheron »

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 05:13:35 PM »
I can say that not in recent days have I seen a war pursued with such vigor in the game as this one, its exciting! Don't worry about it man it doesn't really matter too much just stressful sometimes being the King.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 09:35:21 PM »
I love this war, now there are people fighting each other whom I was sure were both on your side x)

Ehndras

• Urist Tarzath, Emperor of the Children of Armok
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 02:13:52 PM »
Greetings, Idraei, from the Emperor of the Children of Armok. :)

Seems y'all popped up in my absence from the game. Hope y'all are having fun!

Out of curiosity, was it y'all who took out Pestilence and the final bastion of the Western Void?

Also curious if y'all took any of the Arrakeshi and Black Order lands you now occupy, or if that was prior to your existence as a nation.

I'm trying to figure out what's changed over the last few months, I've been away from the game handling RL.

Seems like Grand Fate friggin exploded. Whatever happened to those pansy forest dudes that were in the southern section of the Western Reach? They were pretty cool actually.

Have a good one and enjoy!
Mors Principium Est - Death is only the beginning

Symond

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 03:15:24 PM »
Hello Ehndras,

Thanks for your post on bay12 I don't think I would have ever found this game without it. The void slumberblighted along time ago. My duchy of Xodor took out the last estate of it. Also I don't even remember the Arrakeshi or the black order so those might also be old. Also the forest tribes got overran at some point I was not there so I don't know when.

Golden

• Aureus
    • View Profile
    • Might and Fealty Unofficial Discord Guild
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 03:28:02 PM »

This war is getting interesting, watching with curiosity.

Hello Ehndras,

Thanks for your post on bay12 I don't think I would have ever found this game without it. The void slumberblighted along time ago. My duchy of Xodor took out the last estate of it. Also I don't even remember the Arrakeshi or the black order so those might also be old. Also the forest tribes got overran at some point I was not there so I don't know when.

Some bandits did overrun the void's main forsaken zone and some of void's players did gave up playing void or playing the game completely, Black Order's settlements were taken by other realms long long time ago.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2016, 06:12:39 PM »
We'll probably just have to give up since they are using every soul from bay12 (like a bunch of new people who will quit in a week) and have the Lowlands coming from everywhere for no reason as usual. Not mad just pointing out the obvious. We can't possibly win now when they are getting double the nobles and men from across the map, its just impossible.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:38:26 PM by Dystopian »

Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 06:32:27 PM »
You lost the war. Better resort do diplomacy now.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2016, 06:42:07 PM »
Indeed.  :'(

Golden

• Aureus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2016, 06:45:30 PM »
We'll probably just have to give up since they are using every soul from bay12 (like a bunch of new people who will quit in a week) and have the Lowlands coming from everywhere for no reason as usual. Not mad just pointing out the obvious. We can't possibly win now when they are getting double the nobles and men from across the map, its just impossible.

Well I don't have a single char on either side of Battle, but as far as I know there are strong ties between some of Lowlanders and Armokians, some of them even has marriage ties, and having new souls is not a bad thing at all, and I don't think they did just come to the game to quit one week later.

Symond

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2016, 06:51:08 PM »

I would not say it is every soul from bay12 for only a fairly small amount of the bay12 community seems to have commented on the thread of this game.(Of course that one thread about this game does seem to be more active then this entire forum but that is beside the point) and I will admit I did not have any high hopes of this war going in our favor since the beginning.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2016, 06:52:02 PM »
Can you tell me whether or not you are in Armok? I mean you never even helped.

If you don't think they join the game and quit a week later you've never played this game.

Golden

• Aureus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2016, 06:57:50 PM »
Can you tell me whether or not you are in Armok? I mean you never even helped.

If you don't think they join the game and quit a week later you've never played this game.

Well it would be very strange if they only did come to the game to aid some other bay12ers, many of them were old and experienced players that decided to return to the game because they did see there are interesting things going again.