Author Topic: Idraei  (Read 5635 times)

Dystopian

• View Profile
Re: Idraei
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 04:04:17 PM »
Alexander duPhrense entered our territory with hundreds of men and is accused of raiding Sutaiten. We shall deal with it IC but just for clarification. As soon as I can establish diplomatic relations I will, I seek compensation for this disrespect.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:08:13 PM by Dystopian »

Insanegame27

• I am the Bopmaster, master of Bops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 09:44:23 PM »
I play Alex too, and he hasn't raided anything (to my recollection). He passed through Idraei, but never attacked anyone even when he had the chance. The worst he did was take some rabble from an independant. He passed quite a few people he could have attacked quite easily. Also, he only had 150 men, not hundreds. Alex was literally just 'passing through'
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 03:02:27 AM »
I ran into Alex yesterday down on the south coast with another one of my characters. So he's moving pretty damn fast for someone who is supposed to be engaging in combat and looting, with a large military force. And I don't think insamegamer or I are really the "raid" type of players. Also there should have been battle reports, but I saw none of those from Suitaten, while I did for Caspian, even though Moritor is almost twice as far from disputed Thyrailva than Suitaiten.

This accusation of "raids" from Yoka. Let's take a look at their own strategy: they invade our towns, take over, strip the resources (excessive trade shipments back home) then hop to the next town. Meanwhile, I retake the first town with a lone knight because they couldn't be bothered to install a garrison or defend it. That's raid behavior. Me thinks your vassal is manipulating you to start a border war so that they can extend their own territory, and they're projecting their own modus operandi onto our players.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:32:32 AM by Cipheron »

Insanegame27

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 04:12:38 AM »
Its being dealt with IC.
Now I have a mental image of horses lined up in a goods factory, building things on an assembly line.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »
Yeah I dont really like exposing my IC here but be assured it will be.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 03:02:54 AM »
Whats up with the ooc bullshit with Brogus? Seriously? Can't even have a regular war anymore?

Insanegame27

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 04:02:00 AM »
Elaborate?

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 04:57:10 AM »
Brogus is Van Halen. Im trying to have a nice chivalrous war with boundaries here so no one gets their feelings hurt so we don't have to resort to this kind of play.

Insanegame27

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 05:07:04 AM »
... Elaborate? What kind of play? The dirty kind of "Oh so they declared war on that one sub-country of ours for raiding one of their villages then complaining to the higher-ups when the village was retaken" <-- that kind of dirty war? or the 'Oh look they want to take back what's rightfully theirs. Sic em'

In other news, RASTOA had their first victory lately. Our brave Anna held them off at Infantry fields, which when retaken will be renamed in her honor.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 05:34:48 AM »
Clearly making a subrealm is pure RP and not a special "tactic". So really the only complaint is: "we're trying to have a serious war and you're just being silly".

Insanegame27: no you're thinking of the other battle down south, and anna's forces are gone now, Idraei kicked out asses at infantry fields, gotta give them the right credit.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:23:21 AM by Cipheron »

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 06:42:58 AM »
No Im just saying Brogus is obviously a bullshit realm made to fuck with us. Its called fucking Brogus, named the town Brogus, and the formal name of the realm is

You is Brogus bitch now

Very RP like. Fun war though for the rest of it!

I have no complaints about anything else, not trying to accuse either of you of anything Im talking about Brogus the greatest Empire the world has known.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:45:14 AM by Dystopian »

Insanegame27

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2016, 09:16:04 AM »
Clearly making a subrealm is pure RP and not a special "tactic". So really the only complaint is: "we're trying to have a serious war and you're just being silly".

Insanegame27: no you're thinking of the other battle down south, and anna's forces are gone now, Idraei kicked out asses at infantry fields, gotta give them the right credit.
I was thinking of the one with Anna and one other where one Idraei noble was killed and one captured.

Cipheron

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 09:28:01 PM »
That was a fun fight because there was just so much different stuff and both sides were large.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2016, 10:54:04 PM »
You have a link? If it's so interesting, I could take a few moments to verify it as such and post it up here for others to read.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Insanegame27

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 11:00:05 PM »