Author Topic: Wilderness Dungeon  (Read 1350 times)

Igelfeld

• View Profile
Wilderness Dungeon
« on: May 30, 2014, 11:42:16 PM »
Nearby Dungeons

You have come upon a dungeon, a dangerous place of adventure and treasure. Higher nobility avoids these dirty holes, and mortals are afraid of them, but young or desperate First Ones seek them for the experience and treasures they contain.

For sheer survival, you can join other First Ones and enter this dungeon together, fighting your way into its depths until you beat it or it beats you. Teamwork is key.

Wilderness
This is an area of untamed wilderness, where you will find animals and strange creatures of nature. There are often treasures once belonging to travellers lost, or shiny things gathered by the inhabitants of these unexplored reaches.

Igelfeld

• View Profile
Re: Wilderness Dungeon
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 11:44:24 PM »
So far what I know:

You need to have 3 characters at least to explore a dungeon and you can fight monsters, scout, and loot the dungeon, and only one character per player can enter a given dungeon.

Valast

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:48:19 PM »
Hmm, so you need help!   ;D

I wonder if it is character only, or if our mighty brave spears will march with us?

Igelfeld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 12:04:44 AM »
From what I can tell, it is character only. For the time being, I'm going to try and keep knowledge of its exact location to Ariamis. But hey, if you don't have a character in Ariamis feel free to join up! we would love to have you.  ;)

Valast

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 12:32:35 AM »
Hmm I have been wantin to find a location to start the children of a lost Valen brother that I have already RP'ed into my backstory...but now it just makes me look opertunistic lol

feyeleanor

• View Profile
    • Clan Dubhaine
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 04:06:28 AM »
Well there's a dungeon somewhere between Bonrick and Hathremont in Prydhain if you fancy finding it, and we could certainly do with a few extra players.

Igelfeld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 07:11:42 AM »
Hmm I have been wantin to find a location to start the children of a lost Valen brother that I have already RP'ed into my backstory...but now it just makes me look opertunistic lol

We don't mind. As far as I can tell there are a lot of opportunistic individuals who make Ariamis their home. Including most of the royal family.