Author Topic: Family Burial Sites  (Read 451 times)

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
Family Burial Sites
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:01:32 PM »
Little idea I came up with. You can create a burial site for a family or dynasty. You can choose different styles like graveyard, crypt and burial cairn. Each have their own "economy" which represents their condition. The crypt can only have your characters and people related to your characters buried in it. Ie: If The Ranger of The Dales marries and has children, one belonging to my account, the other to someone else, I can bury them in the Daleborn cairn when they die. The other player will get a notification and can accept or decline, perhaps choosing a different site. They, like features, must be attached to a settlement, but are free to build. Anyone can see who is buried there but the creator can edit gravestone or coffin descriptions to add flavour, perhaps describing a style of gravestone or a carving on the coffin. Their history log is also available in the burial site.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/

WVH

• View Profile
Re: Family Burial Sites
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:19:04 PM »
Cool idea.

I made a couple of places like that in Valenshallen.  Of course they have no mechanics behind them, just a tag calling out what it is. 

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 09:40:57 AM »
For it, but someone else will have to do the coding and artwork.

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
For it, but someone else will have to do the coding and artwork.
I have a friend who might be able to do artwork and MAYBE coding. I'll ask tomorrow.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/