Author Topic: Diary of The Wanderer  (Read 487 times)

nanakisan

• Sanctus Acies. Ad honorem, Ad mortis
    • View Profile
    • My personal art gallery
Diary of The Wanderer
« on: April 02, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »
"Placeholder Topic for an RP event I am hosting personally, The interactions will be recorded and conveyed in this diary. Names will not be mentioned unless extreme significance to the stories outcome occurs. For now please sit back and wait as I prepare the initial diary entry and edit this post for it"

year 9, week 21, day 4

Having wandered from Citadel towards what I assumed was holy land. I instead discover a land ruled by what was called God Slayers. Seeking knowledge of places of interest, I had my lendan given to the local lord. They appear to be a rather proud of  their god slayer heritage. I am intrigued to learn more. However I feel as though my presence is causing disruption to something. So I have thus elected to leave.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:19:13 AM by nanakisan »
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

nanakisan

• View Profile
Re: Diary of The Wanderer
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:11:50 PM »
year 9, week 21, day 6

I have camped for awhile outside the settlement I visited. It's lord has given me permission to pass through the lands. I am saddened that I could not talk further with them. They seemed like an interesting bunch that much is sure...But like previously all I could sense was annoyance to my presence. So I am packing up my camp and leaving shortly towards the north. The information I received regarding the Rathgari has intrigued me. A entire nation of tribes each with their own unique gods? What a joy this shall be! ...I just hope my old bones can carry me for the trip. Who knows maybe I'll find someone willing to offer me a horse. I would certainly like that.

year 9, week 21, day 6  Entry 2

I was just contacted moments before my leaving of the settlement. Seems I have been invited to join this person on a journey. I've humbly agreed as I see no harm in it. I may even get to meet more people. Seems our destination is Westhold? My maps are so old these days....exploration really does put one out of the loop. So hopefully going with this person will allow me to update my maps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:15:05 PM by nanakisan »
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

nanakisan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
year 9, week 22, day 3 
Confound this damned map and compass! I was forced to buy a locally drawn map of the this areas regions...I'M NOT RICH YOU PETTY MORTALS! Turns out Westhold was not as "west" as I thought. Well unless you hold the map upside down that is! I mean seriously it is to the east. It should be Easthold for the sake of clarity! But I digress, I've begun my travel to the area after my little blunder. Hopefully i'm on the right track now.

nanakisan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 08:24:41 PM »
((If my positing is becoming too frequent please let me know. I have been trying to keep pages of the diary limited to daily events based off each week. When a new week begins I simply make a new post instead of editing it in))

year 9, week 23, day 2

Arrival at Westhold was quite daunting. ...How do people live in such arrid terrain one will never know. These old bones of mine are proving to be a detriment that is certain. But I am here nonetheless and now I simply wait for the journey to begin. What adventure awaits me I am uncertain, but I assume i'll be in good hands among these people.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:26:12 PM by nanakisan »