Author Topic: Tetsuyama  (Read 1578 times)

marthonman

• View Profile
Tetsuyama
« on: January 23, 2016, 05:14:18 AM »
Thought it was about time I post this. So IC I'm Marthus Darion Emperor of Tetsuyama.

Now for a Quick up to speed for people unaware

I longed to make Tetsuyama and Independent realm and was about to declare my independence from the Kingdom of Ryne, when its rulers the Kyes fell to slumberblight. I was convinced to stay and was voted king by a sweeping majority. Now Tetsuyama is on top as an Empire.

More History on our wiki page: http://wiki.mightandfealtyfans.org/w/Tetsuyama

Fun facts
- Our realm is Asian Themed and our official culture is oriental, Though in reality we are very much a mixture of cultures, which makes since we are on a continent dominated by European Culture. Infact Marthus' father, reigns from a unknown northern realm while his mother was an immigrant from a far eastern continent.
- Kisigen is our capital
- All former and alive rulers of Tetsuyama are active in our realm, Suchiru Aiko, Founder of our realm, And Sadamune Ishida, Leader before the Darion Dynasty took leadership. A recipe for future succession issues in the makes.

On To the Tetsu-Archonian War, Since that's the world topic that involves us. Here is a peek at some of my IC decision making to help put perspective some recent actions and Tetsuyama's position

So to talk about Tetsu-Archonian War, we need to talk about the Imperium Civil War. So since Sadamune ishida's rule Tetsuyama and Estes Imperium have held a Soft defensive pact. Being only subrealm at the time, It wasn't fully binding. But never the less Marthus Darion and Weaver were close friends and the Imperium had help them militarily during the Tetsu-Sarantian War. So when Weaver asked for Tetsuyama's support against his rebelling faction I agreed to help, and sent a personal force plus a volunteer or 2 to help, I didn't wish to mobilize the whole realm, because at the time some within the realm disliked Weaver namely Octavius Tarquanian. Despite being on opposite sides I and Octavius remained civil and have not come to blows, he eventually left freely to make the Zweistes Imperium.

In comes AD. They Invade citing intervention on my attack on Fairwind(rebel duchy of the Imperium).They gave me some warning about them disagreeing with my involvement before hand. But due to miscommunication and me believing they wished to join the rebels IN the imperium to fight me, not simply invade, The realm was caught off guard and our capital occupied. I decided it was best to comply with their demands and Leave the Imperium and stop supporting Weaver. Im am currently at peace with Zwiestes/the rebels. The invasion remained though and unable to simply Leave they starting making other demands.

And this is where we are now.

Hope that clues most people in who have been feed only bits and pieces of our realm, its history, and its current situation

marthonman

• View Profile
Re: Tetsuyama
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 12:57:20 AM »
The first major battle of the Tetsu-Archonian War

here is the report:
(too big for an attachment)

http://postimg.org/image/pv1fzz1sz/

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »
Would have loved to participate.
Im in Nolaerow btw if you missed the message.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:22:40 AM by Andre »

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 08:53:49 PM »
The battle was a good experience, even though we've lost. I commend you for managing to rally and cooperate well enough. Activity is probably peaking right now. I do have to say that I was badly surprised with some weird battle timers and bugs; especially the one where Marthus Darion is presented on the map as Lady Kazanka, his own captive. That gave me a good chuckle and in fact I have roleplayed it as Marthus having a pawn for public ocassions in the form of this Lady Kazanka, as well as hiding behind her skirt. :D

Anways, here is a part of the report Lucaerion delivered. I think it is a good way of knowing how he saw the battle.

A long story short, we were quickly surrounded and faced almost the entirety of Tetsuyaman armies. A force of thousand strong of our enemies charged at our ranks of some 600 warriors, who fought like lions. Our long bows, crafted from the strong woods of the Vale proved to be valuable indeed. While the enemy charged our force of some 240 bowmen was deadly as only ten of them missed their targets, and half of those shots they rained upon the foes killed their targets instantly. Once the clash of steel rang throughout the blooded vale our infantry performed valiantly, stopping the foes for a round or two, until they were ultimately broken and routed by the horde of medium infantry and archers. My brave household threw themselves at our enemy as they secured my retreat. Thus we managed to escape and are southbound in the direction of Goldilion.

Ehndras

• Urist Tarzath, Emperor of the Children of Armok
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 06:51:39 PM »
Aurea / Tarzath / Gault families are reawakened. Financial situation is in the shit but I got subbed as repayment for a favor to a friend. [/size][/color]
Mors Principium Est - Death is only the beginning