Author Topic: Farudi River Tribes  (Read 764 times)

Grayford

• View Profile
Farudi River Tribes
« on: January 08, 2016, 09:40:02 PM »
A collection of tribes united behind a single, usually female, leader that inhabit the forests and grasslands in vicinity of the Farudi River. They are a superstitious people, closely connected to nature. Perhaps these themes will expand to mysticism or shamanism in the future. They can be territorial and fiercely defend against destructive forces of nature (like bandits). While tribes share these common themes they can vary in personality and are granted a fair amount of freedom.

First Ones of the Tribes are typically Chiefs or nomadic adventurers and warriors. These adventurers tend to be more involved in exploring the wilderness and dungeons.

I am hoping to create a generally peaceful realm that is more about RP and dungeon exploring than expanding borders. Hopefully this will give players who are not into settlement building or politics another option. And between bandits, inter-tribe disagreements, and the occasional border skirmish/misunderstanding, there will be some battles to keep the action going.

So if you are interested in joining, accept the knight offer or message me about starting a character here. If you have a bandit or other troublesome character in the area feel free to cause some chaos in the peaceful forests along the Farudi. Play a leader of a fanatic/rogue tribe or a valiant knight attempting to clear the forest for wood and build his new castle and farmland (or anyone else that could cause some fun). [Due note that we are still young and will be small, so we don't have thousands of troops, so keep it realistic and fun]

If there is enough interest in this, and schedules allow, I intend to be coming up with quests and adventures to send nobles on to encourage some RP (and perhaps test out the quest mechanics). If it gains enough traction we can organize chat room events to RP these quests or dungeons in a D&D-like fashion.

Ratharing

• View Profile
Re: Farudi River Tribes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:50:37 PM »
Very nice concept.

Gris

• a
    • View Profile
Re: Farudi River Tribes
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 11:13:20 PM »

Sounds like a really relaxed although complex theme, I might give it a shot with one character.
b