Author Topic: easier permissions....  (Read 1155 times)

Stonedman

• View Profile
easier permissions....
« on: December 04, 2015, 05:27:52 PM »
Rather than having to set permissions by having the owner of an individual settlement inside that settlement, can we make it so that you can set "realm wide" permissions for estates? (only affecting the estates that an individual currently owns).

i.e i can set permissions for all lands i currently own in The Stonedlands to allow access / resupply etc. But for any estates others own within that realm, remain unchanged?

Ratharing

• View Profile
Re: easier permissions....
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:21:57 PM »
Or an option to copy permissions from another estate you own (or on your account).

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 07:57:35 PM »
Isn't that in essence what the list system does? Granted it is far from perfect. I would esp. like the ability to grant people one-time permissions for gates and ports, among other things.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 11:52:05 PM »
Yes, the system can be improved. But I need to work a day job to pay bills, so my time for programming all the things that could be programmed is limited, sorry. I want it, it will happen, but not very soon.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 12:49:28 AM »
That's fine with me! Honestly I think the amount of development you put into this game is pretty good considering it's a side project. It's obvious it's a labor of love.