Author Topic: Lowlands Confederation  (Read 5928 times)

WVH

• View Profile
Re: Lowlands Confederation
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2016, 04:28:03 PM »
We can debate this til we die.  Bottom line is if any realm invades another one... you will see a war.  It does not matter if they have one noble who owned all the land or 100.  They will fight or act to defend it.

I am not sure what any of this matters because it will go do the way we the players want it.  No one is mad that it happened, just interesting that it did.  We go to war over it like we should.  :-P

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2016, 08:36:20 PM »
indeed, we are aware that there are slumbering nobles within Rathgar, we are aware that we need active players to take them.... but active players within Rathgar.
Anyone who enters Rathgari lands, and takes settlements regardless of the owner, will find themself facing a Northern Host :)

Would any other realm react differently to an outside invasion? I think not. :)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2016, 10:08:46 PM »
indeed, we are aware that there are slumbering nobles within Rathgar, we are aware that we need active players to take them.... but active players within Rathgar.
Anyone who enters Rathgari lands, and takes settlements regardless of the owner, will find themself facing a Northern Host :)

Would any other realm react differently to an outside invasion? I think not. :)

Hawks has in the past, when our Fringes are inactive and are unable to attract new players to take them over. I would note the settlements involved though were never that important.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Ratharing

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2016, 11:19:35 PM »
Hawks has in the past, when our Fringes are inactive and are unable to attract new players to take them over. I would note the settlements involved though were never that important.

The Lowlands too, specially on its western side in where the number of nobles is lower and the people taking them over are small and young realms with new players.

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2016, 01:53:47 AM »
well lowlands has already taken around half the former rathgari lands, i think thats more than enough :)

WVH

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 07:16:29 PM »
Anyone know the players in Tor Whitehall?  They broke a NAP we had and then never will reply to messages.  Sooooo I mopped the floor with them.  They still wont talk but continue to move around.  So continuing to mop the floor with them.

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2016, 02:03:58 PM »
Ah, a friend of mine not on the forum took over Tor Mot by election, he was the only one that voted. Tor Mot is know the Kingdom of Tor Mot 'Kohamee Imperious.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/