Author Topic: The Founding of The Dwarven Kingdom: Children of Armok  (Read 6473 times)

Ehndras

• Urist Tarzath, Emperor of the Children of Armok
    • View Profile
The Founding of The Dwarven Kingdom: Children of Armok
« on: November 09, 2015, 02:31:42 AM »
Edit: So I've scrapped my 3 kingdoms idea for now, and have focused all my efforts on the Bay12-themed Kingdom, Children of Armok. The name is designed to symbolize our origin, and will change as we grow. Armok's Chosen is a likely culprit, though its all in the air for now, and I'd like to hear what others suggest.

We've claimed the shoreline around, leading to the grassland shore directly northwest of, and the forest area east of the Broken Lake, which we've dubbed "Armok's Tear." http://wiki.mightandfealtyfans.org/Armok%27s_Tear

People are flooding in, though many have yet to meet up with Urist, First Son of Armok to swear fealty yet. A bunch of 1-rabble fealty offers are up for those who want to join our rabid brotherhood. You need not have the slightest clue about Armok of Bay12 to apply. :) We welcome all foreigners, especially foreigners, as they will be the hammer and anvil that will reforge our evolving identity.

For now, I'll be cutting off expansion south of the lake to allow for border realms, and have contacted a few Rathgardians and offered our friendship and told them we will do our best to not expand east of Kaikilar, which I will eventually rename.

For now, don't rename your estates. We'll do that once we've consolidated. Leaving the original names makes it easier to coordinate until we've gained our bearings. Urist is currently in Wanainaxa, but don't worry about that just yet. You can swear fealty later, just put (Bay12, Armok) or some other related thing in the beginning of your character description so we know you're friendly. If you bump into one of the nation's vassals, or are a vassal and find an independent, you should contact them and RP/IC offer fealty. You can swear fealty to that player if you wish to, or find someone else in the realm you feel like swearing to, and officially join the realm.

Be sure to send a friendly message to all nobles you encounter! Not only does this ensure you have communication bonds with these characters, but it'll help cement the establishment of the realm and good relations (for now?) with our neighbors. Please try to keep your estate-taking to the north, though you're free to wander around and claim land elsewhere. Just be aware that such action may result in all sorts of fun, Fun, and especially !!FUN!!, for those who know what that means.

Two of my other characters are taking land directly to the south of the lake, on the river's shoreline, where that bridge-in-progress is currently being constructed. One will be working with the Ascalonians on a satellite realm that will eventually gain independence, and the other will be joining Magvel. Lysandra Gault-Moore of the Black Order is also in the area to claim a new capitol city for the Black Order, and Pestilence of the Void is headed to the farthest west to claim some random Scrubland region as a final bastion of the Void, as we turn it into a Voidspawn-worshipping evil cult as the Void steadily dies out. This will ensure the Void RP is less annoying, makes more sense in-character, follows the rules more closely, but an actual bastion of "EEEEEVIIIIIIIIIL!" exists in stasis in the west, sort of a "Don't go there, where dark gods and spirits of the dead wander! Please don't kill Pestilence. She's literally going to take the most worthless, unwanted region I can find, and not bother anyone - unless you contact me and we make an agreement to have the Void attack your particular realm for the sake of RP and combat training for all. Think of the Void as anti-mercenaries - you don't pay us to work for you, you request us when you need an excuse to train new characters, get your troop's exp up, and get some rp going when things are stale.

I will be posting the names of all affiliated characters when I'm running at proper mental capacity. 4 days no sleep now, and I'm losing my mind. Time to vanquish insomnia once and for all, lest I too become an avatar of Tymetras. Cheers, and a good night / morning to all. :)

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:01:59 AM by Ehndras »
Mors Principium Est - Death is only the beginning

Ehndras

• View Profile
Re: The Founding of Three Northwestern Kingdoms
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 03:03:45 AM »
Alright, I already have about 15 people ready to join, mostly from Dawn 2055, Medieval Europe, and Dwarf Fortress.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:59:34 AM »
What I find interesting about this is that you insinuated that Tom was planning on shrinking the map if players weren't found.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:02:51 AM »
Player counts continue to rise. We have topped the 400 now.

Vamking12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »
Join the Empore the Blue. It's the most legit

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »
Join the Empore the Blue. It's the most legit

What is "Empore the Blue?"

Vamking12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 11:22:55 PM »
A realm I'm going to make by the end of the week

Ehndras

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 11:57:32 PM »
COuld've sworn I read somewhere on the forum that the isles were being considered for a Dwilight/Belluaterra-esque closing-off. Where the hell did I read that? Maybe someone was trolling and I misread while half-asleep. Ah well.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 12:16:33 AM »
COuld've sworn I read somewhere on the forum that the isles were being considered for a Dwilight/Belluaterra-esque closing-off. Where the hell did I read that? Maybe someone was trolling and I misread while half-asleep. Ah well.

It was mentioned some time ago, but was never a firm plan.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Ehndras

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 04:12:21 AM »
Ah, my mistake. As a long time BM player, I figured it was inevitable. I'm very glad we've had so many new players lately. I've been bumping into MF players in so many games as I try to recruit new people, and it always brings a smile to my face. :)

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 04:35:16 AM »
It was brought up by Tom once, and very swiftly shot down, in a matter of a few days, if I recall correctly.

That was late last year or early this year, I think.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 04:38:51 AM »
Ah, my mistake. As a long time BM player, I figured it was inevitable. I'm very glad we've had so many new players lately. I've been bumping into MF players in so many games as I try to recruit new people, and it always brings a smile to my face. :)

Tom was often the main Dev arguing against closing down islands for BM.

Ehndras

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2015, 05:39:12 AM »
o_O

I wasn't even aware there were multiple devs. Learn something new every day ;)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 05:58:23 AM »
o_O

I wasn't even aware there were multiple devs. Learn something new every day ;)

For battlemaster? For M&F there is only Tom, with a few whom worked on specific parts early on.

Ehndras

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2015, 06:08:12 AM »
Aaaaaaaah. That clarifies things.