Author Topic: Golden Hand Mercenary Company  (Read 4349 times)

Constantine

• View Profile
Re: Golden Hand Mercenary Company
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2016, 09:33:25 AM »
Then why in the south? The Trinity did not exist there, their Heartlands are currently owned by a Hawk sub realm.
Are you willing to cede those lands back to those who want to revive the Trinity?

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2016, 10:24:59 AM »
Are you willing to cede those lands back to those who want to revive the Trinity?

What I am willing to do is not relevant. I do not own them personally, Nor do I as Emperor of Hawks actually have the power to order anyone IC to give up land.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2016, 01:55:30 PM »
I was just curious why you kept pointing out that the revival was happening in the "wrong" place. If you're not willing to give the Trinity's original land up, you've kinda answered your own question.

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
From what I remember there actually were forays of Trinity in the southern heartlands. Trinity did reach those areas once upon a time.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2016, 09:44:37 PM »
I was just curious why you kept pointing out that the revival was happening in the "wrong" place. If you're not willing to give the Trinity's original land up, you've kinda answered your own question.

You might as well as Andrew or Weaver if they are "willing" to return the land. If it is not mine to "give up" then it is a moot point. If the player that currently holds it wishes to or is convinced to hand over the land, Hawks isn't going to care.

From what I remember there actually were forays of Trinity in the southern heartlands. Trinity did reach those areas once upon a time.

A couple of Roran characters where in Arrakesh and nominally Trinity, as were I think Rens shortly after Roran quit the game and the religion.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Gris

• a
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2016, 10:20:43 PM »

lol looks like some people can't get the game out of their system no matter what ;)
b