Author Topic: Sarantian Empire  (Read 2503 times)

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
Sarantian Empire
« on: September 05, 2015, 02:55:18 PM »
Time to start a new topic for this realm. After a series of wars and campaigns were won, the Tetsuyama war being the crown jewel, we were ready for restructuring the realm positions, introduction of the Imperial Office and coronation of Princes to Kings. But it seems that for the last war we have earned the ire of the mighty Erstes Imperium whose soldiers are starting to invade our lands. After a pissing contest between Veseryan and Weaver on which one of them is closer to god, the relations have gone for a worse. Meanwhile, infamous Harumune Naginata is probably the most wanted villain on the map. Exciting times ahead.

marthonman

• View Profile
Re: Sarantian Empire
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:20:01 AM »
Prince Marthus Darion of Tetsuyama here, father to the late prince Andew Darion. 

Good seeing you guys start a realm chat. I posted some IC perspectives of the major battles of the war if you want to see them in the stories to tell section: http://forum.mightandfealty.com/index.php/topic,3313.0.html maybe post it from your guy's perspectives.  I was pretty impressed by the force wielded by you guys, being such a new realm and all.

Alot of people don't know this because they don't always look at the relations tab for sub-realms but Tetsuyama have a defensive alliance with EI before the war, but With me as a mediator peace talks may begin soon. between the two emperors, They probably just replied to the conversation but I cant look at them because the game is broken. thanks Tom.

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 05:15:28 PM »
I would add the few roleplays that got sent prior to the siege of Janongen but I can't access them now due to game being broken at all. It will be interesting to see how relations between SE and EI turn out in the end.

Daimall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »
So I guess this realm is a thing again. What direction shall the emperor take in the south where the Dominate has failed?

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 11:15:33 AM »
Well Dominate's main weakness was the lack of clarity and determination in terms of leadership. The realm was envisioned as the bickering Senate that would attract a lot of players. We have decent amount of players but the potential was never reached, no doubt due to the problems the game is having and not the realm itself. The core of happenings in the realm were supposed to be coming from the inside, in terms of dwindling loyalties and plot for power. Sadly, player mentality never picked up on that so we went out to seek conflict and were later, well, poorly outnumbered in the lack of a better term.

Sarantium is different much like the first version. The head of the state is clear and his word is final, unless of course the Archons overrule his decision. I am hoping some fun will come from that because Lucaerion is a poor diplomat. He will eventually cause some trouble no doubt. But he will put the realm in line in terms of military organization and resource sharing. Apart from that I am purposely placing his daughter Dynys to the spotlight to act as hid right hand and in fact run the Empire without him. We'll see if this could be pulled off without it being too obvious.

Once the internal matters are solidified we will start having some wars. I have a desire for short term wars for tributes and tithes in mind, unlike the last war which pretty much became a nuissance eventually.

cred

• Sorry for the bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 04:51:02 PM »
Well, since things aren't moving here anymore, I will wait for 3 RL days and  make a ''fire sale'' with 8 knight offers, each with a decent settlement with at least 100 militias. Maybe I might even move Alten Cred to another realm.

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 10:21:33 PM »
Fire away. I'll be quitting the game since it's a dead end. Someone will probably take over though. Or maybe won't.

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 11:54:43 AM »
Poking around to see who's still around Sarantium. I'm thinking we should do a breakup of the Empire to revitalize happenings in the south. I currently play the du Noir family.

Dystopian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 05:56:35 PM »
Break it up yourself, rebel!

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 06:54:13 PM »
Or war against someone!

cred

• Sorry for the bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 09:12:21 PM »
Well, I see that there are some new figures especially at the border with the Hawks. I think you should take that only settlement that still belongs to the defunct Dominate. And maybe take care of that Marv's Hatred guy who took Emporicus. Also how is Oran as the new emperor?

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 03:46:43 AM »
Sarantium is woefully quiet most of the time. I took some of the independent settlements and found that some of them had a nice stockpile of resources, so I try to initiate trades...but almost no one responds. :(

I'm thinking of just sending a couple of characters north and find foreign trades, turn my little part of the Empire into a nice economic hub.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »
Sarantium is woefully quiet most of the time. I took some of the independent settlements and found that some of them had a nice stockpile of resources, so I try to initiate trades...but almost no one responds. :(

I'm thinking of just sending a couple of characters north and find foreign trades, turn my little part of the Empire into a nice economic hub.

Why do you think they North is any more receptive to trade then your own realm? 90% of trading in the game appears to be players moving goods between the different realms/settlements they control.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 01:48:46 PM »
Surprisingly, I produce more than I consume for some things.

Daleborn

• All the Dales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 01:55:08 PM »
Surprisingly, I produce more than I consume for some things.
Oooh! If we arrange it IC I would gladly have trade between House Daleborn and your settlements.
Born of the Dales, 'nuff said.
My fanfic: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11968618/1/