Author Topic: Heaven's Lost Fate  (Read 733 times)

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Heaven's Lost Fate
« on: August 12, 2015, 02:21:45 PM »
This will be the official topic for any major roleplays or stories that feed into the Heaven's Lost Fate storyline. I would like to ask however that if you plan on discussing this, please do it here or in a similar/new topic.

As it is on the forum, most of this will be Out-of-Character information, for your enjoyment. Not to say there won't be those events that happen that your characters see/feel/sense the effects of, but a lot of these will be localized events or straight lore.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
Re: Heaven's Lost Fate
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »
Thirty-nine thousand years ago, the Gods created us.

Thirty-two thousand years ago, a pact was made to protect us.

Fourteen thousand years ago, a God thought to change us.

Thirteen thousand years ago, we thought to unite us all.

Nine thousand years ago, we found ourselves unbreakable.

Three thousand years ago, the Gods thought to end us.

One thousand years ago, a God nearly succeeded.

Six years ago, the Gods let us live.

Now, we remember who we are.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:51:31 PM by Andrew »
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Weaver

Re: Heaven's Lost Fate
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 04:51:45 PM »
My cloudy fugue dissipates through the cracks of reason, and I see the world as a great halation centered around the figure whom was both a teacher and a destroyer. My hand trembles as I recognize the origin of the dual nature I am about to end-- the greatest of my sins, and my most noble act. My view expands to the field of spears and halberds held high, the symphony of destruction- We hold him down, yet he does not scream. But we do: This is to you, liar. This is for you, deceiver. In the eye of reality, he burns as his existence becomes extinguished by those he called 'friend', yet, even so, in Oblivion he smiles at me. He pulls me by the threads I had undone, entangling- with his feeble hands, he makes the lotus bloom. With the light he undoes my pain as he disappears. He relieves me of my duty. He dons my mask and names me. He knows what it means, 'For Someone Else's Glory' and 'In The Name of None'. On a spiral of thorns we are wound and destroyed and Spring follows in our wake. On a spire of torment we are entwined and remade, and Winter devastates the barren land we changed. He departs me before the ladder to my atonement and paints me the color of snow. He leaves me the burden of action, and for this the world must hate me and curse me. But I do this for you, children of innocence. To take back our dignity. To conquer our destiny. To return to you the Fate you have lost.

Lost Piece #3