Author Topic: Arrakesh  (Read 8729 times)

Tweeznax

• View Profile
Arrakesh
« on: June 25, 2015, 09:51:52 PM »
I'm just going to leave this here... I would rather hear others' opinion of this realm, if anyone has any to share.

Dorian

• Playing since 2015.
    • View Profile
Re: Arrakesh
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 10:03:20 PM »
Good realm theme, rapid expansion, active leadership. Should be a fairly interesting and powerful realm. I am only slightly disappointed how they're allied with all of their neighbors. But that can probably change.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 11:51:40 PM »
Ganthor is a man of principle. He saw something he didn't like, and he took steps to stop it. The alliance was one of those steps. Rest assured that his insistence on principle has made him as many enemies as friends!

Roran Hawkins

• The Lost
  • "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:49 AM »
I haven't IC'ly at least heard too much of Arrakesh. I'm curious to hear about them though! Have you received the merchantman periodical and the grand inquirer already? International newspapers to write interestind tidbits of information in that everyone can read.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Beylan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 02:51:53 AM »

Good realm theme, rapid expansion, active leadership. Should be a fairly interesting and powerful realm. I am only slightly disappointed how they're allied with all of their neighbors. But that can probably change.

All of their southern neighbors.  ;)

Aly_Fontaine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »
Good leadership, pretty active, good knight retention. Expanded a little quickly but built itself up well from nothing. Some little assistance, nothing major. Been enjoying it better than some incumbent realms.

Vamking12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 09:09:37 AM »
Pretty good king is a smart dude and my sub realm shall grow into a painfully powerful tumor of thte south

Zandar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »
Elysium is suspicious of them, and their King has managed to rather annoy one of the Elysium Council of Kings. Big ambitions but would would appear to be trying to run before learning to crawl.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 08:31:51 PM »
Ganthor Vendaran's daughter has fallen in battle. Of her death this was written:

She fell in battle, blade glinting in the sun, spinning and clipping through her foes. In the end, they proved too many.  The glinting scimitar clattered to the stone floor next to her; her raven black hair splayed out looking for all the world like the dark star upon her crest. For a moment, the hot southern sun seemed to cool.

Her blood feeds the fields for the glory of Arrakesh.

Ratharing

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »
Hey, you should share that piece of RP with the rest of the realm. It was very nice.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 08:48:31 PM »
It's in the character's death description. I'm thinking about creating a realm wide message thread just for posting links to Lords of Arrakesh who have died. Kind of a memorial thread if you will.

Ratharing

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 07:25:35 AM »
How about a more general thread for encompassing all kinds of RPs? Else the thread won't be very visited.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 08:58:40 AM »
It's in the character's death description. I'm thinking about creating a realm wide message thread just for posting links to Lords of Arrakesh who have died. Kind of a memorial thread if you will.

This is what publications were made for.

netforce10

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 09:44:54 AM »
Yes but I don't think that at the moment that it would be possible within Arrakesh to distribute it properly.

Ratharing

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »
Well, things start to warm up.