Author Topic: Joining battles inside walls  (Read 1775 times)

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
Re: Joining battles inside walls
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 08:32:43 AM »
Ok, when will people learn that "I" is not a sufficiently precise value to allow me to do any kind of checking? Can you post your character ID, the location it's happening and some more details? Without a way for me to go into the game and look at it, these kinds of postings are just whining. Give me details and I will be happy to check and find the problem and fix it.

Arx

• Sunscreen will not protect you from despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 10:44:28 AM »
Ok, when will people learn that "I" is not a sufficiently precise value to allow me to do any kind of checking? Can you post your character ID, the location it's happening and some more details? Without a way for me to go into the game and look at it, these kinds of postings are just whining. Give me details and I will be happy to check and find the problem and fix it.

Of course. I just wanted to raise the issue, since it seemed to have been forgotten.

My character is 5615, in Chetraesho (1080). Characters able to join from outside the walls were 5715, 5703 and 4514. The battle is recorded as 'near Chetraesho', but it was definitely initiated within the confines of the walls - the initiator (4126) and my character (5615, as before) are both marked as 'inside Chetraesho'.

As I said, I am unable to interact with the outside nobles in any way. The settlement is fortified with palisade, has militia, and at the time of the battle was controlled by me (5615).

Any other details you need?

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 07:20:52 PM »
That helped. I think I fixed it.