Author Topic: Cave near Challock  (Read 3245 times)

Tweeznax

• View Profile
Cave near Challock
« on: June 07, 2015, 06:26:23 AM »
Found a cave near Challock. Anyone in the area who can send one or more to delve?

Lann

• View Profile
Re: Cave near Challock
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
I have a character who would but he's not close.  There really should be a thread kept up to date on caves and parties interested in hunting.  I suspect more will care to partake now that gold has a use. 

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:04 AM »
Anyone not from Elysium found in Elysium lands, will as per our standard orders, be hunted until dead or they escape our lands.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 01:29:46 AM »
In light of recently revealed information, I would like to modify my
original post. Found a cave near Challock. Anyone in the area want to delve REALLY REALLY QUICKLY?   ;D

FARevolution

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »
In light of recently revealed information, I would like to modify my
original post. Found a cave near Challock. Anyone in the area want to delve REALLY REALLY QUICKLY?   ;D

Or... maybe haul ass really really quick? A first hand experience: Elysians don't joke.

You might want to make an adventurer's guild for such things and work out agreements with realms?

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 01:50:07 AM »
Oh, I know when I'm not wanted. I'm outta there for sure, they can have their smelly cave. Bound to be another one around here somewhere.

FARevolution

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 01:54:07 AM »
Oh, I know when I'm not wanted. I'm outta there for sure, they can have their smelly cave. Bound to be another one around here somewhere.

It's not that you are not wanted, take a minute in their shoes, Would YOU allow random strangers across the continent meet in YOUR lands?

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 01:56:18 AM »

It's not that you are not wanted, take a minute in their shoes, Would YOU allow random strangers across the continent meet in YOUR lands?

Lets not give my compatriots in Elysium more credit then they are due. We are just jerks.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 02:02:37 AM »
Xenophobes! No, I see no rational reason to exclude a small number of nobles with perhaps a dozen soldiers between them, or less, from engaging in a non-hostile activity. Still, it is their realm. Perhaps one day, the people of Elysium will have their hearts opened, and join hands in a peaceful daisy chain of love and mutual respect from sea to shining sea. Until then, I'm leaving this cave alone!

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 02:09:34 AM »
Xenophobes! No, I see no rational reason to exclude a small number of nobles with perhaps a dozen soldiers between them, or less, from engaging in a non-hostile activity. Still, it is their realm. Perhaps one day, the people of Elysium will have their hearts opened, and join hands in a peaceful daisy chain of love and mutual respect from sea to shining sea. Until then, I'm leaving this cave alone!

One day I expect our constant war warmongering to finally result in a war we can't win, and see the realm eradicated from the world. Till then I am having fun in the only realm I know of that has a battle to be fought somewhere at all times.

FARevolution

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 02:31:20 AM »

One day I expect our constant war warmongering to finally result in a war we can't win, and see the realm eradicated from the world. Till then I am having fun in the only realm I know of that has a battle to be fought somewhere at all times.

I thought Hawks had wars all over the place too?

Zandar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 02:40:03 AM »

Got tired of people trying to send unaligned characters to scout us out. So yeah we are Xenophobic jerks because some players simply refuse to act in good faith and grow some balls.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 02:44:25 AM »

I thought Hawks had wars all over the place too?

Once we did. The enthusiasm and participation for war within the realm is rather lacking these days.

Tweeznax

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 03:00:57 AM »
I propose a grand competition! The Elysium challenge! Ten contestants start at the northern border of Elysium. The first one to exit the southern border, not dead, wins!  ;D

Lann

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »
Honestly, I like that they're so damned xenophobic!  It makes things more interesting.  Imagine a group of us dungeoning and we manage to wander into Elysium land by accident, ill-information, drunken dare, or just plain stupidity and then we have to survive and haul ass out before the cavalry show up and hang every last one of us.  That adds challenge.  :D   Not to mention, I'm playing a character who's fairly ruthless too and who probable would have the same policy in time.  He started his lordship off by murdering every slumber-blighted noble in his lands and mounting their heads atop pikes just to set an example. 

In the meantime, Tweeznax, I want to form a dungeoning group-- a nice one.  Since it's not possible to hit a dungeon alone (bummer....) I'd like to be a part of a semi-committed group of dungeoners that just go from one place to another attacking dungeons for gold, glory, to get away from their nagging spouse at home, whatever the motivation and are willing to stick together for a long time so we can be the most skilled, badass bunch of monster hunters in the land.  If someone's willing to start, I'd even like for there to be an RP to kick it off (either in the forum here or in-game through messages at a meeting site), say someone give us entry rights into their town and we get drawn to a notice board at a local tavern concerning some monsters or other, get sloshed together, team up, and start a friendship that lets our group stay together and carry on from place to place.  It'd be like playing D&D, just with MightandFealty, and hopefully without someone showing up with a spiked chain-wielding half-ogre trying to kill/rob the quest NPCs while groping any female character they come across.  XD Sound cool? 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:15:06 PM by Lann »