Author Topic: The Stonedlands - Seeking fresh Clans  (Read 1804 times)

Stonedman

• View Profile
The Stonedlands - Seeking fresh Clans
« on: September 09, 2014, 01:01:48 PM »
Greetings all.
Currently I have more land than I wish to manage in the Stonedlands, I have tried to portion it out through knight offers, but 5/6 knights which accepted went almost instantly inactive, and one decided to leave due to what he considered unreasonable demands on his lands. Over time, 100% of the "knights" which have accepted have gone inactive /grumble

So I will put the call here for anyone who would like to govern some lands to contact me either here or in game. I will not post knight offers at this time, as tbh it seems to be a waste of time/effort.
Please note....
From the lands you are granted, we will ask a small tithe (average around 30-60 food per settlement + any other "spare" resources) to be sent to one of the local towns which we are attempting to grow and create resource "hubs". If you are unwilling to accept this then there is no point joining us :)
We will grant new warriors established villages able to raise their own militia.
If any particularly dedicated / exceptional clans join us, there is the possibility to grant towns over time.
I probably have anywhere between 5-10 settlements I would like to hand out at this time, so there is room for a couple of families I expect.
Stoned

Fruziek

• View Profile
Re: The Stonedlands - Seeking fresh Clans
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 01:33:06 AM »
  I am new player i would like to try.  I played a little. ;D

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:57:27 PM »
Refreshing this.

I have started posting new Knight offers in the North, I am hoping to offload some of my estates where possible, and in addition assign new players / characters under some of the other clans within the realm who have lands in need of management due to slumberblight, or would just need to expand their holdings but need nobles in order to effectively do that.

Stoned

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:52:40 AM »
oh wow..... Lord Stonedman and Rallos Zek have fallen storming the walls of Kaupang !!
The former heads of both my Northern Clans are dead !!! oh dear.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 04:14:48 PM »
Interesting. Who inherited everything?

WVH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 04:30:22 PM »
That is what you get for horning in on my fishing hole!

Here I was helping you defend from the Southern invaders and you find time to go sneaking into settlements next to the ones I am sneaking into... for shame.

How many stonedmen do I have to kill off before Wilson Van Valen and his Stonedlady wife run the show? lol

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 05:05:47 PM »
Interesting. Who inherited everything?

I had thankfully set up one of his Son's as successor, and the realm titles transferred.

Stonedman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 05:07:02 PM »
hehe we didnt sneak in to take the troops once a ridiculously long take over is completed, we stormed the walls...... i should have snuck in!

Vamking12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 05:52:05 PM »
I have a independent lord that borders you, find him and good luck shall come your way.

I think

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 08:45:07 PM »
That is what you get for horning in on my fishing hole!

Here I was helping you defend from the Southern invaders and you find time to go sneaking into settlements next to the ones I am sneaking into... for shame.

How many stonedmen do I have to kill off before Wilson Van Valen and his Stonedlady wife run the show? lol
*cough*karma*cough*
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

WVH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 01:46:33 AM »
*cough*karma*cough*

Roll.   I mean the Ely settlers poking around.   Roran never really kept up with his northern pet... But we did our part until a better deal was on the table.   We had a three front war going.