Author Topic: Taking and Starving  (Read 1551 times)

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
Taking and Starving
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:04:47 AM »
So, has anyone else had these First One's who just come to your settlement and start attacking it and then TO it, and once that is done they just try to build something with all the pop and abandon everything.
Ive just had 2 of these recently, and the worst thing is they did not even say a single word, and one of them even came from a realm that had just been beat down by us and called for peace....
I really hate this kind of behaviour. Its just stupid and annoying.
Why the hell do the peasants even start all building a damn building or sending all food to another settlement as the building does not work anymore.

Valast

Re: Taking and Starving
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 05:22:10 AM »
yep.  Make sure to set it so they can not spawn in every settlement... then set up knight offers

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
Thats not the issue, its just some random person from another realm that comes and tries to starve my settlement and make it so that some of the buildings will take a few days to rebuild.

Alumaani

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »
It has happened to me and I try to think of it as them burning my buildings and chasing away my peasants.  I can deal with it when I think like that so it may be worth trying it yourself, see it as an attack that will be repaid in the future and try to get support from local allies...or make new allies.

stueblahblah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »
So, has anyone else had these First One's who just come to your settlement and start attacking it and then TO it, and once that is done they just try to build something with all the pop and abandon everything.
Ive just had 2 of these recently, and the worst thing is they did not even say a single word, and one of them even came from a realm that had just been beat down by us and called for peace....
I really hate this kind of behaviour. Its just stupid and annoying.
Why the hell do the peasants even start all building a damn building or sending all food to another settlement as the building does not work anymore.

all that is playing tactics just as any other within unfinished game mechanics. what annoys me as well as you is that people are doing many aggressive, nasty, whatever things to you and never send a single message.

unfortunately, there is already number of players settled who don't care for any social interaction, except possibly some minimal interaction with eventual ooc buddies - people who want to be alone and feel others as annoyance.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 12:40:40 PM »

Once they are starving, they should automatically stop this.

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 01:19:31 PM »
Though before that happened i lost like 400 pop, in a 1600 pop region, ofcourse it was quick to recover, but annoying anyways. And not benefitting the noble's that did this in any way...