Author Topic: Soveriegnty of the Ryne  (Read 10396 times)

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
Re: Soveriegnty of the Ryne
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 10:28:56 AM »
RP for the first battle:
"Both Karl and Cai started the battle about 100 meters away from eachother, after a few minutes they both start moving and at about 30 meters they charge eachother.[/size]The duel has lasted almost two hours with both skillfully dodging eachother, but now Karl starts getting impatient and charges at Cai but gets in a bad potition, and Cai sees his chance knocking Karl off his horse, so Cai is the victor in this first duel."

The second battle was either me instant retreating or a bug that i didnt appear, lets just say my char was sleeping. Third battle Gwenhwyfar's former knight joined the battle to try to kill me, this time again i didnt appear, so i lived! 
YAY for being hunted by atleast 1 person!

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 05:12:08 AM »
I put in a few knight offers if anyone is interested.
Clan Skies | House Kye on BM

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
I think there are a few in my estate Rutherford aswell, but they might have disappeared when i took the militia away or the settlement got taken, so i will set up some new ones if they have disappeared. 
And there are also estates to be controlled under the Psych family as part of the peace terms.

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 09:53:33 AM »
House Kye has declared a conflict with the Duchy of Dairy. to many issues have gone unanswered with the Psych family. Its time to try an knock them down a notch.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 10:41:52 AM »
House Kye has declared a conflict with the Duchy of Dairy. to many issues have gone unanswered with the Psych family. Its time to try an knock them down a notch.

Pity the Duke of Sunthrone handed them yet more land recently.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 02:13:58 PM »
Not directly, those are all new knights, though you cant know who they will help, and i bet Dairy will be hard to bring down.

Andre

• Constant boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 03:33:56 PM »
So Ryne kind of failed with its initial purpose which was noble density, as it is currently at 70 estates with only 49 nobles.

But on the plus side, it is still very much an intresting realm and has by far the most interaction of any realm i am in, daily interaction and overall interaction, i am pretty sure that the main conversation for Ryne, the one that gets auto created has more messages than all Ascalon's conversations and Grand Fate's conversations together, not including sub-realms, though even then it might be more with quite a few subrealms included.
And it has a lot of messages every day, just now i logged in 9 hours after the last login and i see 17 messages, and in a full 24 hours i think that is like 30 messages atleast, maybe even more, and its getting more and more every day it seems like.

I would call Ryne a really big success honestly even though it failed with the initial goal.

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 03:52:02 PM »
I wish I could get Ascalon to that level, but every time I try to make some initiative or do something, there's like one or two people responding. It feels every time as if what I tried was just an awful idea and people literally shot it down. I also have an entire Duchy being passively active. They do literally nothing, respond to noone, except when I ask if they've quitted the game.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 05:50:35 PM »
The Grand Fate has 131 messages just spawning from the general discussion threads. Ascalon has about the same, from the people Vanessa has been there.

The Grand Fate's issue is that most of the discussion happens behind closed doors. The Assembly alone, since it's creation, has generated 165 messages with only 3-6 people. Usually just three, because other realms that do join the assembly seem to have no interest in talking much (this is me looking at a couple of other very specific people).
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2015, 07:47:08 AM »
Im trying really hard to keep messages flowing in Ryne. Communication is the KEY to this game.

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2015, 09:00:57 AM »
Now if I can only come up with a nice simple way to implement my system of Major and Minor Houses...

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2015, 09:59:39 AM »
Now if I can only come up with a nice simple way to implement my system of Major and Minor Houses...

Baronies and Counties?

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2015, 04:13:56 PM »
Baronies and Counties?

Yes exactly but with a voting system that promotes major houses, duchy and above to seek out the minor houses to join with them and increase their influence.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 04:41:45 PM »
Too bad we can't create custom voting systems.
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

cenrae

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2015, 07:19:42 AM »
Perhaps some day in the future.