Author Topic: The end of the Trinitary States  (Read 1584 times)

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
The end of the Trinitary States
« on: August 23, 2014, 02:09:26 AM »
I'm curious what the results are in the entire religion of the Trinity that the Trinitary States have disappeared from the map. Ascalon for one sent a diplomat to find out exactly what is going on. THis can turn into a very interesting situation. Perhaps if this evolves into something grand we might see crusades!

Or that is just my speculation. Throw in ideas, tinfoil hat consiparacies, random notes about events inside and around the states!
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Zandar

• View Profile
Re: The end of the Trinitary States
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:12:38 PM »
I never met anyone from the religion that wasn't a character of the founding player.

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:31:35 PM »
Strange, I was led to believe that the religion had been welcomed in large parts of the South. What realms are confirmed to have Trinity as a religion inside of it?
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Velrun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:44:18 PM »
Strange, I was led to believe that the religion had been welcomed in large parts of the South. What realms are confirmed to have Trinity as a religion inside of it?

Litranti Federation had priest, but it was a character of Iituem's. We had built him a temple in the one of the Capitals of the realm, but none of the nobility had converted when he went silent.

Valast

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:44:27 PM »
Anyone know where he went?  I liked playing with him.

Anyway, I am the player controlling Oho's Sanctum.  Myself and one other really new player are the only ones active in the realm...I would LOVE some help.  To be honest I need an active player to take over the realm.  I am finding it too much to lead both Oho's Sanctum and Valinor.

Oho moved to take over the Trinity states... the RP is to preserve the temples in the area because the two realms have always been on good terms and believe our Gods are the same...or in relation.  Without a strong friend, I feared the Trinity would be pulled into many directions and torn apart by all its neighbors.

Again, I have not been able to write much.  but that is the basics.

It is the belief of Gothi Seraphina (ruler Priestess of Oho), that the God's are not pleased with the Gothi/priests of the world... and that is why so many of the faith have fell to the blight.  That she is still around has emboldened her to step up and unite the temples of the Gods... Because obviously they favor her efforts or she would have been struck down also.

Imagine a mecca of temples to every God and Goddess.  Smaller settlements having shrines to smaller Gods and sending tribute up to those higher.

Sounds fun to me.  BUT again I do not have the nobles or time to get it going quickly.  Seraphina (and I) are willing to bend knee to a ruler who will help see it happen.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 12:01:01 AM »

One of the Trinity Priests visited Hawks and we had some RP, but they left and things fizzled out. They popped up again in Ariamis and have a settlement under their control, but I never was part of any conversation within the realm about them and the religion.
He who was once known as Blackfyre