Author Topic: The Big User Interface Feedback Topic  (Read 6297 times)

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
Re: The Big User Interface Feedback Topic
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »
Intended behaviour is that both functions work the same, namely completely new grouping of all your soldiers. If soldiers retain their group, it should be by coincidence. Both functions simply go over all soldiers and assign them to new groups.

Ratharing

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2015, 08:28:23 AM »
Soldiers interfaces:
* Button to select all of them. Mitigated by the new grouping feature, but would still be useful.

Use a border post, not a sign post. Border posts automatically snap to the nearest border.

This information should be given when you get the option to build one. Or even better, you should be able to select to which border you want the post assigned to.

Map interface:
* Option to select/deselect realm/entity filters like BattleMaster's map had.
* Option for filter not only sovereign realms, but also second-level entities too, such as Crusader Kings II map allows (every region directly a vassal from a sovereign region). Specially useful when you want to see how a realm is internally divided, and such divisions are varied.
* More defined sprites for populated/fortified/developed cities.

EDIT
Characters interface:
* In the same way you see a character is traveling, inform when it is doing other things such as fighting, regrouping or performing a take over. Adding a % to the event at hand would be nice too.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:22:54 AM by IMVader »

WVH

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2015, 02:48:02 AM »
I would like to see noble kills on a characters achievements.  We have nobles captured there, and mortals killed.  We are playing the leaders of armies, it makes sense they would claim any First One death as their own kill because they are the ones calling the shots in battle.

Also, when we execute a noble the information is put into our history but is not calculated into our achievements.

Personally I would like to see the two events stay separated for RP reasons but would be great to see the achievement.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2015, 11:02:19 AM »
Noble kills absolutely should be there already. For example, this guy has some: http://mightandfealty.com/en/character/view/432

However, only nobles slain in battle count. Executions don't. I don't want to create pure number incentives to kill other characters.

Arx

• Sunscreen will not protect you from despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 04:45:13 PM »
Could an alternate colour scheme be added with darker colours? More like the forums. I realised a while ago that reading deeply nested messages was much nicer than shallowly nested ones because the colours were easier on the eyes!

I don't think it should be too hard to implement - a bit of CSS adjustment and an option in the profile.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 05:41:14 PM »
Sure, if someone does it. Copy the CSS file, modify it, send it to me. Or better, talk with me first so we agree and I actually use it. You wouldn't want to waste your time on something I won't accept.

Qloos

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 09:42:05 AM »
How about linking the Map screen to the Manage Lists screen as a banner color toggle?  Being able to tell, at a glance, which groups are near by a specific banner color would be handy.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 11:06:51 AM »
Can you explain more clearly what you mean?

Qloos

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
When in the Map & Travel area there's a black banner for your location, blue for your other characters and red for all foreign characters.  If an area were to get busy with alot of players, I'd want a way to tell who's affiliated with who at a glance instead of having to click on every. single. banner.  So instead of having all foreign character banners red, having an option under the manage lists screen to set one of my lists to say yellow or green for everyone who's a part of Ascalon or Rathgar, (and maybe I really want that jerk John Smith from the void to show up as purple) etc would streamline the visual information I receive from the map. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:05:38 PM by Qloos »