Author Topic: Frostwind  (Read 1657 times)

henyr

• View Profile
Frostwind
« on: July 01, 2014, 03:36:45 PM »
I do not know if people have noticed, but there is a small central nation of Frostwind growing out of the Pit and some adjacent grasslands.   I had been trying to play as a diplomat and help its two players to establish the nation, but one has gone absent and the other has killed his characters and set me as his successor. 

The Kingdom now has no ruler (the page says it has two rulers, but both are dead) and my one character has been left with 8 of the realm's ten estates.   If anyone is interested in starting a new realm in this interestingly positioned region (or in joining Frostwind once I become its ruler) do let me know.   I am not particularly looking to rule a nation here, so if anyone is interested I would be more than willing to let them rule the land,  please meet Bartek Tarlo in Windhelm if you want to join.

thewiltog

• View Profile
Re: Frostwind
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 06:30:48 PM »
I do not know if people have noticed, but there is a small central nation of Frostwind growing out of the Pit and some adjacent grasslands.   I had been trying to play as a diplomat and help its two players to establish the nation, but one has gone absent and the other has killed his characters and set me as his successor. 

The Kingdom now has no ruler (the page says it has two rulers, but both are dead) and my one character has been left with 8 of the realm's ten estates.   If anyone is interested in starting a new realm in this interestingly positioned region (or in joining Frostwind once I become its ruler) do let me know.   I am not particularly looking to rule a nation here, so if anyone is interested I would be more than willing to let them rule the land,  please meet Bartek Tarlo in Windhelm if you want to join.

Is the offer still open? If so, I'll join you in Windhelm.

henyr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »
Yes, the more the merrier.  I'm thinking we might start a new realm as it doesn't look like I will inherit Frostwind.

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 06:49:55 PM »
I'll send a diplomat to you guys to start diplomacy IC'ly, but speaking for IC Ascalon they'd totally want you as a new Duchy, should you be interested. Or allies, should you feel confident enough. I can help you by sending a character or two there which I was planning to banish for family crimes when the rebellion happened, pausing those plans.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

thewiltog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 10:07:35 AM »
I'll send a diplomat to you guys to start diplomacy IC'ly, but speaking for IC Ascalon they'd totally want you as a new Duchy, should you be interested. Or allies, should you feel confident enough. I can help you by sending a character or two there which I was planning to banish for family crimes when the rebellion happened, pausing those plans.

We'd like to carry on as an independent realm - in which case we would certainly look to an alliance. The main problem seems to be the 'zombie' rulers ( Robert Winters and Ralof Winters) - any ideas how to transfer the rule when the ruler (in fact the entire family) are dead?

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »
I'm working on cleaning out dead rulers globally.