Author Topic: The White Company  (Read 9211 times)

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
Re: The White Company
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 11:56:20 PM »
This is hilarious. Our current commander forgot his subscription was running out so he handed leadership while he could to a person nearby. Nyrath Raude. The political shitstorm will be hilarious. I think we might just get disbanded.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 02:45:09 AM »
This is hilarious. Our current commander forgot his subscription was running out so he handed leadership while he could to a person nearby. Nyrath Raude. The political shitstorm will be hilarious. I think we might just get disbanded.

We need someone with the passion and time to take command. Keeping a mercenary group interesting and chasing contracts is a lot of work, and while we have good players in the group for most this is not their primary realm.
He who was once known as Blackfyre

henyr

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 03:02:19 AM »
I have a guy in Hawks who might be interested in helping out the company.  I would like to help it, can I make another character somewhere to join you?

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 03:09:28 AM »
I have a guy in Hawks who might be interested in helping out the company.  I would like to help it, can I make another character somewhere to join you?

Of course, do you need a knight offer? I don't think I have a character in The White Company currently, but I can make a offer within Hawks and then you can join the white company. Of course we have to see how things play out with control of the White Company currently in the hands of a character from a family generally hostile to the Hawks

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2014, 04:25:05 AM »
Of course, do you need a knight offer? I don't think I have a character in The White Company currently, but I can make a offer within Hawks and then you can join the white company. Of course we have to see how things play out with control of the White Company currently in the hands of a character from a family generally hostile to the Hawks

Anyone know if the player of Nyrath Raude has a forum account? I'd like to help with RP since my character is married to theirs.

henyr

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2014, 05:24:33 AM »

I made Invar Skulisson, but I think he needs a brother to join him and possibly try to join the white company, but I'm not sure what to do with them yet.  If the White company is disbanded is it likely to be restarted? I doubt Alexios would sanction it.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2014, 06:24:05 AM »

I made Invar Skulisson, but I think he needs a brother to join him and possibly try to join the white company, but I'm not sure what to do with them yet.  If the White company is disbanded is it likely to be restarted? I doubt Alexios would sanction it.

If the White Company dissolved I would be left with finding a purpose for the Hawk regions I granted them. It is entirely possible I would grant them to a new mercanary company, though I would need to be convinced given the current situation with the White Company

Anyone know if the player of Nyrath Raude has a forum account? I'd like to help with RP since my character is married to theirs.

He did but a quick search suggests he deleted it.

Igelfeld

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2014, 06:19:52 PM »
I've heard some crazy rumors about a big realm in the south looking for mercenaries, probably false but you might want to look into it.  ;)

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2014, 11:55:59 PM »
I've heard some crazy rumors about a big realm in the south looking for mercenaries, probably false but you might want to look into it.  ;)

Certainly something the leader could do, though as I said they no longer appear active on these boards

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2014, 11:12:02 PM »
So any updates?

Roran Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2014, 11:50:00 PM »
The elections for a new leader are up. Nothing else going on so far.

Roran Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2014, 08:04:46 PM »
Well it seems this mercenary Company is going down. I attempted to get an activity check going but haven't received a single reply over the past few days. Maybe I'll just run away with all troops I can muster and make a pirate realm anyways... Sounds interesting enough with the updates in looting code coming.

De-Legro

• M&F Dev Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2014, 01:57:09 AM »
I think it is you and me in the white company right now. There are some possible jobs we could undertake, but I'm not sure it is worth while unless we recruit some more players to take part.

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »
Ok, I'm back in the saddle. First I'll be consolidating my position by figuring out what the heck everyone is doing. Then I'm going to be organizing the realm, setting up knight offers and the like. From there we'll see if I can't get us into a contract if we don't already have one.

Zakilevo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2014, 07:45:20 PM »
I am a member of some kind of Protectorate but I do see the white company as well. Are they two different realms?