Author Topic: Is it supposed to be impossible to initiate battle outside a settlement?  (Read 1112 times)

pcw27

• View Profile
An annoying character has been running around stealing settlements. I finally caught up to him, he's in interaction distance but it tells me I can't attack him unless we're at a settlement. It's hard enough to catch someone running around like this is it really necessary for them to be invincible until their near a settlement?

LGMAlpha

An annoying character has been running around stealing settlements. I finally caught up to him, he's in interaction distance but it tells me I can't attack him unless we're at a settlement. It's hard enough to catch someone running around like this is it really necessary for them to be invincible until their near a settlement?

Same thing happened to me earlier. I'm going up on a settlement. I'm going to see if I can attack a character outside of it.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
This is a bug. Can you PLEASE provide a better explanation of what's going on?

Read this:
http://forum.mightandfealty.com/index.php/topic,2238.0.html

Among other things, please tell me the EXACT error message you got, or what exactly your screen shows, because obviously you should be able to attack people in the open.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
That said, I've been able to find and fix this bug, you should now be able to attack.