Author Topic: Ongoing Statistics  (Read 54818 times)

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
Re: Ongoing Statistics
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2014, 09:22:44 AM »
A few numbers today, because we crossed a few interesting numbers the past few days:
  • 12,000 buildings have been constructed
  • 50,000 soldiers have been recruited - remember, each one of them has a name and a personal history
  • 1,000,000 peasant population, largely stable now
It's become quite a nice game-world. If you think that a million isn't much, you think in modern terms. One million is what historians believe the population of England was in 1086.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2014, 09:37:01 AM »
And here is the humidity map that was requested:

Roran Hawkins

• "He whose thread shall not be flamed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »
That's interesting. A friend of mine wanted to create a Mongol-like realm, but he had no idea where to begin. A dry, plain area where he could create dozens of mounted archers, but his subscription ended before he could do much, and returned to BM. ON a sidenote, this looks quite interesting. Ascalon is quite wet.
The story of Ascalon's forum threads.
Founder of Ascalon, professional whiner, minor storyteller.

Igelfeld

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »
Snow capped mountains to the north, a cool sea breeze and low humidity... Gosh, Ariamis sound idyllic!  ::)   But the Appala Mountains have to be hell to travel through.

Iituem

• Of the Bastard's Line
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »
There's at least one party of adventurers trying to cross it now.  Hopefully they'll roleplay the trip well.  :D

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2014, 04:31:20 PM »
It's been a while (nearly 3 months) since we had something statistic-y, so here's a chart I made by hand (excel), mostly to satisfy my own curiosity.

It's sorted by largest number of estates first. And for the Grand Fate (because they average about 1 noble per square league) that reads 139 nobles, 140 square leagues. Yes, Size = Square Leagues, rounded to the nearest full league.

If you're interested, I'm thinking about posting a breakdown of some of the largest realm's sub-realms as well, but not sure which realms to include. I can also do one for baseline commoner population as well (as I gathered those numbers at the same time as this).
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Valast

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2014, 05:12:27 PM »
Nice one!

I really like the stats that get posted here.  Think we need a weekly stat just to appease us.

Andrew

• Game Master / Lead Developer
  • Administrator
  • Mildly Amused
    • View Profile
    • Lemuria Community Fan Site
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2014, 01:57:17 PM »
And here's one for mid-September.

With Westerness rejoining the Erstes Imperium, the Imperium is now the largest realm in the game measured by estates, size, and nobles. The Grand Fate still holds the lead in population though, likely due to their acquisition of Ras Igilgili (formerly a part of the Fading Isles).

In other news, the number of Major Realms has fallen from 29 to 25. Oh, and I've included population on this one as well, measured by thousands
Standing for the creation of interesting things since Year 1, Week 5, Day 4.
Favorite cold beverage: Strawberry Shake
My hobbies: Fixing computers, video games, anime, manga, some other stuff, sleep (in no particular order)

Gustav Kuriga

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »
And here's one for mid-September.

With Westerness rejoining the Erstes Imperium, the Imperium is now the largest realm in the game measured by estates, size, and nobles. The Grand Fate still holds the lead in population though, likely due to their acquisition of Ras Igilgili (formerly a part of the Fading Isles).

In other news, the number of Major Realms has fallen from 29 to 25. Oh, and I've included population on this one as well, measured by thousands

While Westerness is probably well populated, the rest of Erstes Imperium has a large percentage of slumberblight. Not that the other realms don't, but from what I've heard the issue is worse there than in other realms.

Valast

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2014, 08:32:04 PM »
It would be really cool to get a Christmas gift in the form of some heat maps and statistics...   :)

Theronna

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2014, 10:34:02 AM »
And here is the humidity map that was requested:

For some reason. I can't see this Map. When i try to open it. The map doesn't exist.

Tom

• Head Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Might & Fealty
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2014, 11:21:09 PM »
I can probably make some if I find a bit of time. What would you like to see?

Valast

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2014, 03:02:10 PM »
I like reading the numbers also.  Peasant population, soldiers count.  An updated density map would be cool, to compare it to the one from months ago.  Thats just me, what does everyone else like to see?

Tan dSerrai

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2014, 03:45:52 PM »
...yay, graphs and maps! Especially maps!

a character density map....maybe traderoutes (number of goods being sent)....a 'heatmap' of battles - or a heatmap of soldiers slain in battle. A map showing which estates change hands most often and which never.

I'd be most interested in the 'soldiers lost in battle' heatmap.

Theronna

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2014, 04:03:01 PM »
...yay, graphs and maps! Especially maps!

a character density map....maybe traderoutes (number of goods being sent)....a 'heatmap' of battles - or a heatmap of soldiers slain in battle. A map showing which estates change hands most often and which never.

I'd be most interested in the 'soldiers lost in battle' heatmap.

Could we get the most often traveled/busy regions? If such a thing is possible.
I would be interested to see where there is most activity.